Reviews for Twelve Stars
Moon chapter 86 . 1/20/2012
Though you say action is your weakness, this story was quite full of it and it was generally well written. Not, perhaps with the zest and excitement of some writers, but with a certain level of certainty and comfort to the writing that made it enjoyable to read.

A good story and a good work if an unusual one.
Dreamers-Requiem chapter 11 . 1/18/2012
Really interesting insight into this world, in a way we haven't so far seen with Phoenix and Wolf. I think, overall, this was a really strong chapter; I do admit, I did get a little confused with the different characters and the amount of them there were, but that may be more me than your writing. Interesting to see the 'council', the way they treat Mollen, the way they talk about Wolf etc. [He just wanted to go home now, take a bath. Perhaps he'd get a man to find him a girl. Gods knew he deserved it.] this, with the dialogue immediatly after it, is just a little too convienant. Maybe cut this out and when it is suggestion, have it mentioned that Mollen was just thinking the same thing and it seemed like Hugh had read his mind? Otherwise, yeah, it repeats itself, really, and seems too...obvious, almost? Anyway, great stuff, will be back to read more soon!
Dreamers-Requiem chapter 10 . 1/10/2012
["I will make you a wolf."] For some reason, I love that line. It's just...I don't know. It feels like the whole chapter was building up to that, the whole conversation between them was heading towards that one single line. I say conversation, but it was pretty one-sided. I love the two characters, and the contrast you have between them. As always, great chapter! Annnddd I just checked how many chapters of this there are and...wow, I have a lot of reading to do :P
Viera Wing chapter 86 . 1/9/2012
This is finally the end. You must be so proud at this accomplishment. Congratulations. It is a very good finish. Your story has been good, captivating, interesting. Great characters, the sadness and story behind a 'cruel' person - Phoenix was a great read. And to find that Wolf inevitably becomes like her (I guess I'm back to his mixed-don't-know-where-he-is personality, but he is the King of Twelve Stars now, and it's what he has to be). I like your ending. The previous chapter was a great end, the death of a Great, by the hands of the future Great. This chapter was also a good addition, the final completion, an explanation to the end. So yeah, thanks for the read. Good luck in your future works!
Viera Wing chapter 83 . 1/9/2012
Ah, this was a very nice chapter. Very nice. The whole story finally revealed, the true rules of the Stars, Phoenix's guilt. Quite well-written, a nice emotion to it. I liked this chapter.

A somewhat pedantic comment: You missed a quotation mark at the start of [You see, Wolf, when we first met...].
The lone canine chapter 86 . 1/8/2012
Well this was quite the amazing story. From start to finish, I never knew what to expect and that aspect held true til the very end. Question now is, what would Wolf do now?

An excellent story, and a great chapter/end. :)
LJ58 chapter 86 . 1/8/2012
Grim and cheerless, and yet utterly compelling.

Reminds me a bit of the orginal Beowulf Saga. Not the horrendous hollywood tripe, but the true ballad.

Well done.
Mysticbreez chapter 86 . 1/8/2012
D:

Poor Phoenix D:

So sad it's over. -insert sadface here- But I loved the ending is very good, very good indeed _ Now I see why you said you'd miss her when this is all finished.

alfkjsldfkj love how you wrote her death. So heartbreaking D:
Mysticbreez chapter 84 . 1/7/2012
... so. I have a feeling someone's gonna die sometime...

o: Victory has turned against Phoenix and poor Moll xP Or maybe not. Hm. Stepping into battle even though he's convinced he'll die.
The lone canine chapter 84 . 1/7/2012
This is probably the best chapter of the entire story I must say. The one that it is the most well written, very intense and suspenseful, very exciting. I loved this chapter, and really enjoy this story. Sticking around for the end for sure.
Mysticbreez chapter 83 . 1/6/2012
alskdlfkdlkfdf

It all makes sense now o.o

Damn yoooou. Why must you be so cruel D: -flailflail, wants to know the outcome-
The lone canine chapter 82 . 1/5/2012
You're idea in the Author's Note at the end is a great idea, add a poll too to help get an opinion. Based on how the story has progressed, it sounds like it would be a really neat thing to try. And this chapter, probably the most emotional. Excellent writing as always.
Viera Wing chapter 80 . 1/5/2012
So we're coming to the end of the story. You are fast; a chapter every day for the past few weeks. Good for you, not many have been able to complete any works of fiction on this site. And a work of good fiction at that. Everything's been fairly good, nothing massively out of place. The past few Stars have been more interesting than the first few, I enjoyed those. So yeah, good work again.
Viera Wing chapter 75 . 1/4/2012
This was a good fight, a smart move by Wolf. I was wondering about the glowing necklaces, whether there was an unspoken rule that they can't leave the wearer, or be covered so the light disappears. But I'm glad Wolf made use of the lighted necklace. A little late, given its clear use, but it turned out well.
The lone canine chapter 80 . 1/4/2012
And another suspenseful chapter with a fight scene. This time Wolf's opponent was particularly interesting just on the way it was described, and other things too. Great job on the chapter!
272 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »