Reviews for Twelve Stars
The lone canine chapter 79 . 1/3/2012
The beginning starts with Wolf and Phoenix after his fight and the chapter ends with a scene of Mollen, and now he wants to march on to battle? I wonder if that's a good idea. Either way though great chapter again!
The lone canine chapter 78 . 1/2/2012
Really amazing chapter right here, the fight between Wolf and Dragon was intense and well written, really great job with this chapter. Loved it.

Write more soon!
Dreamers-Requiem chapter 9 . 1/1/2012
As always, really good chapter. I know I've said it before but I'm so interested in this world you're building up; especially with the amount of information you keep back. You handle that aspect really well, with Wolf's thoughts about the myths and stories of his childhood. It flows naturally, as he doesn't go too into it. The only thing I would suggest is watch out for those places where you use the name too much (again, may have said that before.) There was one paragraph, near the end, where it was very much "Phoenix did this. Phoenix did that," etc, so yeah, just watch out for that. Anyway, great stuff!
The lone canine chapter 77 . 12/29/2011
I like the consistency of your updates and you keep up the intensity of the story with each chapter, and it's wonderful. Phoenix and Wolf have been the most interesting characters that I've seen in a while and that's part of what makes this chapter and story so great. Great job on the updates, keep em coming!
Miss Anonymus90 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Wow, I just read the first chapter and I'm already loving it.

Your description of the situation makes it so real, like you're there, watching Cal.

I will continue reading your story very soon, it promises to be a great one.
The lone canine chapter 75 . 12/26/2011
So, Wolf won this round then? Good.

It was a bit shorter, tiny bit shorter but still an intense and great chapter and I hope you update soon. :)
The lone canine chapter 74 . 12/26/2011
Darn this was a great chapter. The beginning scene with Wolf and Phoenix was very good, had emotion in it and it shows more about the characters. You're good at that, not giving away too much at one time. Write more soon!
Swallow-tailed Kite chapter 73 . 12/25/2011
I'm really jealous of how you describe your stories.. it seems so real.. Great job! :)
The lone canine chapter 73 . 12/24/2011
Great chapter to ring it in! And merry christmas to you. It was a wonderful chapter, I can't wait for more. Write more again soon!
The lone canine chapter 72 . 12/24/2011
You are really good at moving things right along, keeping the plot interesting and attracting and this chapter, these last few chapters demonstrate that really well. Great Phoenix and Wolf character in this chapter, as well as Mollen. Write more soon, another great chapter.
LJ58 chapter 71 . 12/23/2011
Better and better.

I am enjoying this world you have created, and am looking forward to the revelation of the Stars' mythos as Wolf and Moll face what they are (now) to each other.
Dreamers-Requiem chapter 8 . 12/23/2011
I love how you're building up this world with every chapter - I think a lot of writers tend to get bogged down in giving all the details straight away, but you manage to combine it with the story itself, so it's never an info-dump. The characters are really interesting, especially Pheonix herself, and with the build up before this you've made a character the reader can really feel invested in. Awesome stuff!
The lone canine chapter 69 . 12/20/2011
Seems like Mollen may be getting a bit too in over his head with things, even though right now its in his favor. Things are as difficult for them as always but oh does it make things ever so interesting. :D

Great chapter!
The lone canine chapter 68 . 12/17/2011
That is true and I do not mind that you did so, to move the story along certain things must happen. I really like how even though the story is were it's at, Phoenix is still such a mysterious and intriguing character. Very nice work.
Viera Wing chapter 68 . 12/16/2011
I didn't quite understand the previous chapter, with regards to the part where Wolf and Phoenix are running along rooftops (I think)...and was there flirting on Wolf's part? Huh, I think I missed something in the chapters before. My bad, terrible memory.

The fact that Mollen wanted Kat on his knees during the meeting kind of indicates that he's still new to the King thing. I like that; I find it more believable if he takes some time to get used to the king role, rather than getting it instantly. That he wanted to succumb to his own little desires, yet still demanded the respect fit for a king, feels human to me. A little of human arrogance, but human nevertheless, still able to succumb to 'peer pressure'.

I feel like the story of Phoenix may be getting a little slack. I don't feel like I've learnt much in a while, though it may be just my memory. Is it about time for the Yellow Cat story? :) (Stop teasing, please? Lol)

And yes, I do agree to not writing out every single star-test. Was there eight more stars for Wolf to conquer? That is a lot, and it would get repetitive, unless each star has a totally different scenario.

Good job so far, again.