Reviews for Near the Chapel
Serpent Tailed Angel chapter 7 . 6/28/2012
Hm... well, if you say so. I guess that means I have to read this all again.
Serpent Tailed Angel chapter 5 . 6/28/2012
This... is a romance story, isn't it? Even though you didn't have a genre listed. I thought it would just be them being in love while another plot was going on but it really looks like it's mostly romance now.
Serpent Tailed Angel chapter 4 . 6/28/2012
Less mean...

I find it a little hard to believe that someone could be too sweet to stay mad at after the intentionally try to kill you. How old are that characters anyway? I kind of get the feeling that they're adults but if it mentioned their age I missed it.
Serpent Tailed Angel chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
Okay. That's just mean.
Serpent Tailed Angel chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
That's more a prologue than a first chapter. Glad you have more posted otherwise that would just be a massive tease.
HowAboutThisForAName chapter 3 . 6/20/2012
Interesting, I generally don't like these kinds of stories, but for some strange reason this one is drawing me in.
HowAboutThisForAName chapter 2 . 6/20/2012
Hmm...
Mousi-Mikki chapter 6 . 2/29/2012
It's interesting. I'd like to see where this is going. The only thing I have to say is that in the first few chapters you kept jumping back and forth between tenses. It really isn't the biggest deal, but it does make for a hard read. I will say that I've read worse. Just remember that when you start a chapter in past tense everything stays in past tense or present if you start it in present. _

Felicity
KoriNeko18 chapter 6 . 1/29/2012
This story definitely intrigues me, but, sorry to say, is not yet into my favorites list.

I like the idea of him being able to turn into a tiger because of this gene and I also like the fact that she's an empathic telepath. (Boy was that hard to type. ")

But I'm kind of lost in this story. Is it supposed to have some sort of improtant storyline going on, because I'm confused.

Her lover stabbed her because he didn't want her to know that he could transform into an animal - a tiger. They love each other and live together and her mother obviously loves her as well.

What about her father? How old is she? I'm lost because of that.

I think you should work on explaining as to what's going on and stuff like that. Yeah, I'm kinda unhelpful, huh?

Oh! I also realized that your time tenses aren't consistent. Sometimes you're writing in present tense and sometimes you're writing in present-past tense. (Dunno what ot call it, but like telling a story to someone as you live through it.)

Anyway, besides what I mentioned, it seems interesting and I'll be keeping an eye on it.
CrazyCowgirl101 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Very gruesome first chapter! not a bad thing though. It's a very intriguing way to start a story! Just one suggestion: use a little more detail. For example, what dud the blood feel like? Was it sticky? Warm? They may seem like disturbing questions, but they would make the first chapter that more poignant and rememberable :) off to read more!