Reviews for How To Grow Your Very Own Nerd
BURP-TWERP chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Hilarious! i loooooooooooooooooooove nerds and am one myself and i find this guide very helpful
Not Pablo chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Oh my
kcmyers chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
i love this :) super funny stuff :)
Scarydreams10 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Ahhahahahaha :D
disrhythmic chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
I bow to your utter awesome and nerdery. The British humor bit is spot on. :D
Rainy Day Dreamer chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
This was funny. Thank you.

Also, the sole other reviewer said something about you leaving out Eragon. Allow me to expose myself to hatred here by saying pfffft Eragon. The first book was great. The second one was not. I don't know about any books beyond the second, because I was never able to force myself to finish it.

But, if we're gonna mention series you should have mentioned, then Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. If your nerdling cannot recite the first chapter of that book by heart by the time he turns eight, you fail as a parent. (You might want to wait on the rest of the series for a while, but it's the first chapter that counts.)

Anyway, pay no attention whatsoever to the second paragraph. I'm not the author and I'm sorry for bossing you around. Thanks again for the great story.
sinead49 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
This is absolutely brilliant, and very funny. Amen to the British humor bit- for some shocking reason not everyone recognizes the brilliance of 'Monty Python and the Holy Grail.' Definitely putting this on the favorites! Thanks for writing!
The Odiferous Trump chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
I liked it, very informative :) But you forgot to mention Eragon there O.o You should make one titled 'How To Grow Your Very Own Pirate' :3