Reviews for Dream Warrior
mydreamadventure chapter 3 . 10/6/2012
ahhhhhhhh! i loved this chapter!
mydreamadventure chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
wow wow this just got good! more i need more. this is too cute!
HERsheKISSxoxo chapter 11 . 3/8/2012
I love this story! But please don't rush through anything! I keep seeing writers on here skip through by saying stuff like...five yeaes later..blah blah blah..I hate missing key moments. Those moments are what make a story great! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Prisim chapter 11 . 3/2/2012
Hey! You're still alive! (the extra !'s are for emphasis) 'Bout time :)
FictionFantsy123 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
WOW! i thought for a mintute you were talking about something that had really happened to you! Exealent! Is the mean Guy who pulled her chair out from under her a sorceror? Cause Noahs got to have something to do with it! but i just have one objection to this story,you rated it K plux, but you still use bad words younger kids arent allowed to use EVER, please dont do that! im not suposed to read authors who use bad words but i really love your story! write more! soon! you are a great writer!
C.J.Baker chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Brilliant start! The first sentence had me hooked. This chapter is entertaining, and the bit with her dad in her room was amazingly tense. You chose all the right words and everything! The last sentence absolutely brilliant!
Foohypink chapter 8 . 9/9/2011
aww they kiss finally ;D But I would also be mad at Noah and a bit jealous also for all those years with no one and him having girlfriends :)
Foohypink chapter 7 . 9/9/2011
I'm liking all the action with the griffins I can't stop reading your story.
Foohypink chapter 5 . 9/9/2011
Your story is really good I like it.
Foohypink chapter 3 . 9/9/2011
I'm liking the action and Noah also jaja :D
Foohypink chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
This story look really interesting.
Prisim chapter 8 . 9/3/2011
There is only one thing to say really... It's about time :)
Prisim chapter 3 . 8/14/2011
Welp all caught up :)

I like it so far. Nice pace of action but not really over the top and you can feel Erica's confusion. Keep it up!