Reviews for Ground Rules
ImmanenceEnsured chapter 4 . 6/19/2013
I like your characters and writing style a lot, but maybe you should include an author's note with a warning or something? Because the summary suggests some cute, innocent romance, while these first chapters are anything but. I feel a bit cheated, promiscuity really puts me off.

Little detail: sure the good Lord doesn't hate on gays and everyone has the right to be a Christian, but I'm pretty sure he doesn't agree with threesomes.
vcdwhite chapter 14 . 3/11/2013
shit this chapter made me cry T-T... what the hell kind of parents are those!?
vcdwhite chapter 6 . 3/11/2013
i love the part with "pause". 3
A.J. Saunders chapter 28 . 9/5/2012
Ahh, I really enjoyed this story.

Even though it was so cliche, that was just what I was in the mood for reading. :) Read enough angst lately, it's making me too depressed. Needed something with a happy ending. For that reason, I'll hold off on reading "Gabe" for now, but I'll get to it eventually.

Anyway, I love how you managed to introduce a really wide range of cast in a fairly short period of time. I felt like every character was important, as well, and they weren't just introduced for the sake of it. I actually LOVE Easton and Kodys' characters. They are both SOOO ADORABLEE! I wanna hug them and never let go :D It was so depressing when Atticus was mad at them T_T I would have liked to see a bit more closure on their characters.

There were so many cute moments where I was literally saying "NAWWW!" :D There were also a lot of funny moments (I love when Oliver forgot his name :P)

Anyway, I better end it there. :)

Yours sincerely,
BurritoDude.
Melodious harmony chapter 28 . 6/23/2012
...So this is it. :( my final review for Ground Rules... I think I want to curl up in a corner and not write this... That sound good to me, but I'd feel horrible if I ended up not writing this one. It's one that can't be skipped :( so here it goes.

This story has been one that kept me reading and excited to see the story updates. That isn't an easy thing to do, considering how long I've been following and how short my attention span is. I loved this story through and through, and I loved how you made me hate and love characters as your story progressed. It made me want to read more and more. Awesome job :D
Puer.Scriptor chapter 28 . 6/23/2012
THE LAST REVIEW! :'( I want to cry! I feel I've been following this story and reviewing it for AGES! I'm gonna miss seeing the 'New Chapter' notification.

Gah, such a great story through and through and such a lovely ending!

Will miss this story :'(
Melodious harmony chapter 27 . 6/14/2012
Awww! That ending was near perfect! (I can't say perfect because I don't really believe in true perfection, but this was darn-near close to it) Awesome job! I'm going to miss this story, but it was great while it lasted! I loved it
i heart manga89 chapter 27 . 6/13/2012
I just wanted to say, I am in love with this story. So in love with it I stayed up till two in the morning to finish it, which is why this review is probably gonna be short and rambling-y. I saw your summery for your other story, and I clicked on your profile, for some reason it linked me to a person in . I was wondering if you could give me the link to the story?

Oh, and around the middle of the story, right after Eathen leaves, there's a line of random text that says: ncomfortable recliner and sits down.o the abandoned hospital chair ddsfsdfglkjlkj

I just thought you should know...
PhaiFan chapter 27 . 6/13/2012
I'm so happy for Oliver! He deserves a family that loves him, and Atticus is just wonderful to him. I have loved this story from the beginning.
Puer.Scriptor chapter 27 . 6/13/2012
OMFG IT'S NEARLY FINISHED! NOOO! *cough*

Very nice chapter - when Atticus kept defying the nurses made me smile - that was my favourite part. I'm pleased Ethan apologised and made up with Oliver - perhaps he can be a better friend after all?

I shall definately check out 'Gabe' ;)
Nique13 chapter 27 . 6/13/2012
This story is so cute! I wish I could have gotten a car Nfld my sixteenth birthday.

When I saw Gabe and Lincoln in your A/N, I pictured Abraham Lincoln.
Lamister Soul chapter 26 . 5/29/2012
I can't believe it's taken me this long to find this story. It's so well-written and realistic, and delves deep into the heart of how homophobic people can be and how homosexuals can overcome that if they stick together. You have little to no grammar mistakes, and you describe everything in perfect detail. I love how you give us vague details about the sex life between Atticus, Easton, and Kody, but don't turn it into an undesirable lemon. I'm still waiting on a hint that him and Oliver have done it...;)

This story makes me laugh so much, and I love that fact that Dirk is secretly turned on by gay men. Intrigue when Oliver stood up for himself and jokingly offered himself to Dirk, and when Kody was totally owning Dirk's lame comebacks and his downstairs responded unfavorably. I think that's he's secretly gay but just not telling anyone, and he beats up on homosexuals because he's disgusted with himself. There's a good plot idea if you don't already have that planned.

I think that the relationship developed a bit too quickly between Atticus and Oliver. That's the only part of this story that I don't like. Atticus really knew nothing about Oliver, yet fell madly in love with him. I think you should've taken the friend approach first and then have the whole Oliver almost dying thing be the first opening for romance between them. I also really hope Kody and Easton end up together, if they aren't officially dating now.

I hope there can be an opener for a sequel to this, because I really can't get enough of these characters. I'm just mad that I discovered this story so late in its production. If you plan on not doing a sequel, I do hope you do other mxm stories. You write them really well!

Lamister Soul
Nia Moone chapter 26 . 5/28/2012
I love reading from Easton's POV, he's my favourite character.

I'm supposing we're almost near the end, I cannot wait!
Melodious harmony chapter 26 . 5/28/2012
That makes so much more sense now! Kai is such a good brother :D
Puer.Scriptor chapter 26 . 5/28/2012
Gah, this chapter was just so HEART WARMING. It's nice to know that Kai's actually a nice guy and that Kody, Easton and Atticus have sorted out their differences. And it was interesting to hear things from Easton's perspective this time )

Good update, can't wait for the next one!
86 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »