Reviews for 5 Clues That A Guy Likes You
marginal-utility chapter 2 . 8/26/2011
hmm, not bad.
CrystalGW34 chapter 2 . 8/26/2011
I checked out the 2 story ideas on your profile page and I have to say that I like "Invisible Murder". That one sounds like it would be really good. Now about the new chapter for this story. Trevor and Blake are annoying, but then guys at that age usually are. So you wrote them prefectly. Can't wait to read more. Update when you can. :)
CrystalGW34 chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I've experienced 4 out of the 5 clues with a guy that I liked. Sadly I never had a chance with him. Anyway, that's another story and another time. I'm looking forward to reading more of this. You have me intrigued, so please update again soon. :)
The Lost and The Found chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Pretty much, if you want the honest truth. This pretty rough. If you want to keep people interested don't ramble on about something that nobody would care about.

Then there is the whole part where you say that your going to start to talk about your experience with this 'person'. So that is what you do. You start your story within the first sentience.

Don't not say where in a place your setting your story. Because honestly if it is a major city then I doubt if anyone would really care which one. If you have to don't use the one you live in.

Another thing is that you should make a point of emphasizing the five clues through out the story. Don't tell the readers right away what they are, that just ruins the story. To me the whole point of this story would have been to tell them the 5 clues at the very end. Not at the very beginning when you haven't even started the story yet.

You should tell your experience. Give people a warning of what to do and what not to do through out. At the end tell them the clues.

I know I'm repeating myself but I'm just trying to get that across to you.

~Lonelygurl101