Reviews for When The World Comes Down
infinitee chapter 11 . 6/26/2012
Please update! Can;t wait for what's next!
The Dude From Outta Town chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Hey hey, Outcast! ;) Awesome story lady! One of my favourites in FP (though i haven't read many hahaha). I hope you continue this story because it is really awesome!
TheShadow666 chapter 10 . 12/15/2011
Sweet! AwesOmeness! Now there's a new twist to thos with Claire being taken captive by the vampires. I can't wait for more of this amazing story!
TheShadow666 chapter 9 . 11/23/2011
Aw sweet! Lovin this story! And I reeeaally hope you actually do finish the next chapter soon although you say you won't DX
TheShadow666 chapter 8 . 11/4/2011
Wow! So awesome! I love this chapter and I want the next to come out soon! It"s so amazziiiing!
TheShadow666 chapter 7 . 9/13/2011
Oh gosh this is totally awesome! I wonder how Krysten found them and what's goin to happen next! Can't wait for the next chapter!
TheShadow666 chapter 6 . 9/2/2011
This story is really kewl! Iris is my fav character in your story! XD and I really can't wait for the next chapter if you continue this awesooome story!
HERsheKISSxoxo chapter 2 . 8/25/2011
Cool story! Cant wait to read more :)
The Forever Locket chapter 4 . 8/25/2011
AH! Another wonderful chapter. I was glad that I had no thing with Mr Ritchery because how Iris said what he did to her in a laughing way, it sounded like she liked it. I mean, if it was to me, I'd slap him (no offence though...).

I'm sorry if I'm turning into Devil now but I'm just giving you advice.

In the last chapter, it all happened so quickly how the three got chosen. For me, I'd write another chapter to fill in that space between the part when they were chosen and this chapter.

Also, how there was a quick change of emotion after the werewolf comes.

Anyway, you did good! Uhm, what was in that tuna? I'm starting worry now. Is it like a magic fish inside... I'm hungry now.
The Forever Locket chapter 3 . 8/19/2011
OH MI GOSH! SO GUD! I LUV IT! :D

but you've got it all wrong!'Key is the main vocalist and sub rapper! not the LEAD singer! Jonghyun is the lead vocalist! i;m ashamed!

but yea

btw, you eating that? LOL
The Forever Locket chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
OHHH! ANOTHER STORY! Well, your first actually, but I can't wait! I NEED MORE *hyper time* and what was that PM all about? you made me scared

btw, it's The Forever Locket. I CHANGED MY NAME :D
The Devils Allure chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Hello, Outcast! Long time no see, huh? -Laugh-. So, WOW. LOVE IT! I've already read it, but stil. LOVE IT! LOL. Betcha Silver does too. D. I always knew you had it in you! (Had what?... Shut up, me! ") Anyways, great story and bye bye! Update soonies!