Reviews for The Rapier
H. Earthserpent chapter 14 . 10/31/2012
0_O uh ok...is there more?
Apocalyptic-Wasp chapter 14 . 7/27/2012
What an evil bitch . . .
H. Earthserpent chapter 13 . 6/27/2012
oooo very nice. update soon please.
H. Earthserpent chapter 12 . 4/9/2012
woo keep going.
earthserpent chapter 11 . 2/8/2012
keep going.
Jkb chapter 11 . 1/10/2012
Wow. I must say I am quite shocked this story hasn't been discovered and given your due-iloveyousomuch-thanks...it is sooo beautifully written and, aside from the occasional typos and repeated sections that everyone gets once in a while, this is perfect _

I LOVE that u update soo often and always wish that your chapters just kept going so now I'm wishing that I had the next chapter and just really wondering why u don't have as many reviews as the other stories that you just blew out of the water but that's ok because I love your story :)
Curiously Insane chapter 8 . 10/5/2011
Another thing that I love; you update often :D
Yooper chapter 7 . 10/3/2011
Hooked from the beginning! Good storyline so far and excellent grammar. Can't wait to read more! :)
Curiously Insane chapter 7 . 10/2/2011
Okay, so I've been meaning to review this for a while, because I love all of your stories and think that they're absolutely brilliant, but this one is just incredibly awesome because, well, pirates and lesbians... Nuff said. Just keep on doing what you're doing, cause it's working for ya.
OffTheWall chapter 7 . 9/24/2011
Wow! This is great! I love it
Woebegone chapter 7 . 9/22/2011
wow! First off, I love pirate stories. I never imagined I'd find one written with two women! It's absolutely wonderful so far. Your grammar is excellent, and the sense of drama and excitement hasn't faltered at all. This is a great story so far and I can't wait to read the rest!
H. Earthserpent chapter 4 . 9/1/2011
hm ok is there more to this?
Starbelly chapter 4 . 8/19/2011
I like them pirates :D

awesome story, i really love the plot

and i would like to read more :)
Catherine Julia Jefferson chapter 4 . 8/18/2011
Oh my god, it's so rare to find good femslash on this site. And this is excellent. I'm definitely going to read your other stories when I get a chance.
CULLENCRAZY1 chapter 4 . 8/18/2011
Yay! They made it! I have no idea what they're gonna do now tho! Remys lost her ship and Elena can't go home... Hmm... Can't wait to find out tho! Please write more