Reviews for What's Inside of Me
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
creepy, but good story
HiddenCreek chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Interesting... um... heehee... can't think of anything else to describe this but I can tell you that it was great and I could not stop reading - I even read it again afterwards :D Great Job! :)
Biganon Z chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
"And most murderers are close to the victim..."

Hm. Nice work!
disrhythmic chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Creeeeeppy. :) Love the description, very well-done, and the main character's tension... just awesome. :D
iheartpercyjackson chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
ughhhhh. good job. " I desperately needed that knife; I required that butcher knife to ease the pain of what was inside of me. How could she not understand? Did she not have this same internal feeling?" xP .trigger.
Margo Jill chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Yes. Yes. Awesomesauce.
logan89 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Wow! This was very good, your writing gave me the jitters as I was reading this. I could vividly see her with knife in hand, working on her masterpiece. I am looking forward to reading more of your writing. Thank you for sharing.
Sophia Alexandra chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
i thought this was really good and scary. i like how it was like a poem with the way you expressed the characters feelings. nice job. check out my book paranormal agency also if you want
Revenge Is Bliss chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
This was incredibly well written, although I found a few minor mistakes. The details you put into this really shows that you worked hard on this. You're obviously a very talented author.

I really liked how you made it seem as if she wanted to self-injure in the beginning. It was a great twist. I don't know if that was intentional or not, but either way it was very good. Overall, this was a great piece.
i dont wana chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
It's amazing how you described it...

What exactly was going on in your head when you wrote this?