Reviews for help
unknown chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
i hope u get treated w kiddie gloves uve obvisly been thru more than alot anyone who reads ur stuff should believe in u how could they not and why dont u
mistywishes chapter 2 . 8/13/2011
Hello. I think I know how you feel though I don't take pills.

In any case I hope this review cheers you up.

I had the same question too, of whether my depression is self-imposed. And obviously it is, cos if you are not thinking so much, then you wont even be sad and angsty in the first place. But then, I dont think you can stop yourself from thinking about yourself. But if you are thinking it means that you have expectations and hope and nice thoughts for yrself. Maybe you would want to share the reason why you are sad so we can think of a way to solve it.

You said that you would want to exchange your life to someone who has hope and lives a life right, so that means you are at least a nice person. I'm pointing that out to you in case you didnt realise.

Anw I'm so surprised that you have lots of similar thoughts as me. At least for now I'm quite sad and I know how it feels to be thinking about suicide but I know I'll just be thinking about it for the rest of my pathetic live without anyone knowing. But obviously its correct that suicide is the wrong choice. You will be able to give reasons to oppose ppl who says why u shouldnt do it , but, if u r willing to think about it, u will easily find 1000 reasons why you should live.

Just be yourself ,idk how, or tell a counselor or whoever, but then I guess the sad thoughts will slowly disappear for awhile and then you will get back your life and try not to sink back.

All the above are just basically what I think. (Im just a typical teen girl, not any professional doctor or anyone, so my thoughts may be wrong..) Anws, hope it helps:)
Carol chapter 2 . 8/12/2011
Hey. It's me again.

I'm sure that if you're taking medication that was prescribed by a doctor, you should take it.

If you feel like you don't need it anymore, maybe talk to the doctor that prescribed it, and they'll re-evaluate it.
Iluvshoe chapter 2 . 8/12/2011
are you ok?

I'm here if you need me.

*hug*
Carol chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Hey blueinkedbones, that was a truly awesome poem. The rhymes were nice. :) wow that makes me sound like a ten year old. It was full of emotion.

But...