Reviews for 27 and Still Single!
Amy90 chapter 6 . 3/27/2013
Finally! I'm so glad she just admitted it. Although it comes a bit out of the blue. What next? Will they have they have to face their families? Can't wait to read on!
Lexi chapter 6 . 3/21/2013
Oh this is so great, I am so glad for this update. Thank you so much. Wow I really did not expect to see one, let alone this soon. You are talented. I will be sure to go and read your other stories as well. Thank you again for the update.

On another note, the comfrontation went better than I imagined. :D Yay for Jesse and Micah!
leavemeialone chapter 6 . 3/21/2013
Reading this summary, I was kind of intrigued . . . but still really unsure. You see, there are not much stories in which older woman/way younger guy. Okay . . . in this story he isn't that younger but 10 or so years is quite something. But I don't know how you do this . . . you make it work. Sometimes it seems like you can forget he is 10 years younger than her. So far . . . he doesn't seem to act immature . . . and stuff. But I feel that obstacles will come up. How is it that everyone else around act so normal about this?! How is it that her brother doesn't care as much?! I guess those parts it seems so strange . . . Nonetheless, I like the story. I like to see where it goes.
ThisEnglishGal chapter 6 . 3/21/2013
great story!
everything great :)
please keep writing!
Lexi chapter 5 . 3/20/2013
I came accross this stoy. I am going to be honest here. I was googleing "im 27 and still single" to see what kind of reasons would come up. Since I am 27 and still single. I started reading thinking this was someone actually asking for advice until I realized what website I was on. I continued reading. In a course of a couple of hours that I spent reading this I have cried, laughed, and everything in between. Captured my attention sooo much. This was a great read and I do hope you continue and finish it. I will check back every day. Thank you for this awesome story.
Lexi chapter 5 . 3/20/2013
Oh I hope this is continued somewhere else.
Amy90 chapter 5 . 10/14/2012
Wow - how did that thing get there? Now it's the time for a REAL good explanation...! LOL

I really think they need to talk. Micah needs to tell him about her feelings for him. And what she's afraid of. I think it's really hard for Jesse with her sending out mixed signals all the time. And I think Jesse should be honest with her again as he was before she messed up everything. But I'm not giving up. I mean, if you meet someone who'd be just perfect for you if he was just a few years older - who cares about age?

Please don't abandon this story. It's so great and I can't wait to read more! Plus, I think I'm in love with Jesse too. ;)
Amy90 chapter 4 . 10/14/2012
That's really mean. You can't do that to them! Jesse and Micah are perfect together. How can she even LOOK at that client, attractive or not?
CMTaylor chapter 4 . 8/17/2011
Intersting story. I'm 27 as of tomorrow and my brother is 6 years younger than me and I would find it a little weird to start dating one of his friends...but you can't help who you are attracted to I guess. Very interested to see where you take things from here.
Nash chapter 3 . 8/17/2011
omg noooo don't end it there please i'm soo loving this story it started out amazing and please just don't end it here! :L xx
Invisible J chapter 3 . 8/16/2011
I absolutely love this story! I like how you write, you pick the right words that you write it in a simple way, but it has sooo much context. -That's good. I think you should write more, if that's okay with you. I don't like to have anything hanging, it bugs me and probably some of your readers.
swamp13 chapter 2 . 8/13/2011
i love thiss ((:
xxlovestonexx chapter 2 . 8/12/2011
Wow! Amazing story. I love it. I love them both! Jesse sounds so cute (: Please update soon!