Reviews for Data Logs: Cretaceous island
tum chapter 6 . 8/17/2013
please update, i really want to know how this story is going to continue and what is going to happen with olivia and rex, i never read a story like this
acorn2oak chapter 6 . 10/15/2011
Love this series. Your characters drew me right in. Thanks for sharing your writing!

The spelling and some of your syntax is bad but FP tends to be first draft issues anyway. It's not so bad that the story loses it's appeal. Bravo! Keep up the good work.
Vivus chapter 6 . 9/3/2011
Run teenagers run! Rory and Brett are my fav of the castaways group, they seem more level-headed than the others so far. Is it bad that I hope the dinos eat Diana because she screams so much? Yay, I'm loving all the updates on this thanks so much
Vivus chapter 5 . 8/31/2011
o.O ohhhh I love the ending, everyones stuck now. The dinos seem to like control over everything. Just out of curiousity, is Razor gonna be part of the slashiness? I really like him, I like how he's the only water being there too. Thank you, your talent is amazing can't wait to read what happens next 3
Vivus chapter 4 . 8/23/2011
I like Razor's point of view :) heh he seems like such a trouble maker. Thanks for the update!
Vivus chapter 3 . 8/22/2011
I'm excited to see what the island will be like :) not to mention the slashiness! I feel bad for Olivia though, I hope she is safe on the island. Thank you for the awesome stories!
Grim1989 chapter 2 . 8/12/2011
ooo Dinos, so Monroe and the others r just goin' to be in this chapter?