Reviews for Angel of the Snowdrift
astrangertoyouall chapter 23 . 7/8/2013
This is hot. All of the sex scenes that you guys write are just so hot whether it be One Moment or this. Personally though, I think it would be even hotter if you guys had a scene where Draca's tied down but it's only Sin rather than Milo. Maybe like as a response to "Best Laid Plans." LOL it's just a suggestion xD

But I love the stuff you guys write. Again, it's super duper hot and plus the writing itself is really good.
smashthat chapter 23 . 5/11/2013
Geat!
Guest chapter 23 . 4/23/2013
Totally hot! Too bad Draca didn't get to taste Milo's blood though...
Thaliag.2 chapter 23 . 2/22/2013
You did a great job. I loved this. I can't wait to see what you guys post next. Wonderful job as always. Great ending.
Make My Waffles chapter 23 . 2/20/2013
Such a good story. So sad to see it end *sniff sniff* But I'm glad Milo had a chance to find love in Draca and Sin. Good job you guys! And I cant wait to see what you'll cook up next time xD
Love U Te chapter 23 . 2/20/2013
...The Feeellssssssss. Smh wonderful story just perfect :D great job Fantastic!
Guest chapter 23 . 2/17/2013
Congrats on finishing but this doesn't feel like a satisfying ending at all. What happens then when there is no trace of Milo in the continuing Shadows stories? This story was hot but it just doesn't really fit into the Shadows timeline. I can't see Sin so easily letting another person into his life and so easily using the term "lover" when he fought tooth and nail before finally considering Draca s lover after 100-something years. And yet somehow Milo becomes his lover in 6 months? Sin is so OOC I feel like I'm reading about a different character.

Before beginning another joint project I hope you guys continue with your solo stories that haven't been updated for a long while.
bigXxdreamer chapter 23 . 2/16/2013
This story was...ohmigod amazing! I read it all in one sitdown and would have reviewed every chapter if i wasnt so impatient to see what happened in chapter. Why aren't these stories published and in bookstores all around the world? Im definitely about to start on y'alls s&s story next for sure! Keep it up, i think im going to become an avid reader!
Carolinel3 chapter 23 . 2/15/2013
love that little bit at the end, his was hot and spicy!
I loved it!
So sad its all ending!
Please make another storie with neko in it!
willow's rain chapter 22 . 2/4/2013
I don't want it to end! Please include a scene about the other characters (Kyris, Kira, Gwen, etc) finding out that Milo has become lovers with Sin and Draca. That could be so very dramatic. Kira teasing Milo and Kyris finding something to scold Sin and Draca for would be funny. I can't think of how Gwen would react, but I think it would be great to find out! Whether you include a scene like that or not, I really like this story and how it evolved. I will also put in a word for a sequel with these characters. I just can't get enough of them :)
Guest chapter 22 . 2/3/2013
nuuuu! it cant be almost over! cant there be lie a book 2 or something involving Milo's former 'owner' or something:c oh and i named one of my fishies Milo3 i just love him that much-
-ThatChickMelanie-
Guest chapter 22 . 2/3/2013
Hahaha ahh I love this! so sweet :) I love their relationship! are we ever going to see Milo's tongue put to action, or is this the end of the steamy scenes between these three? either way, I love it! fabulous job and thanks for the updates!
Thaliag.2 chapter 22 . 2/3/2013
Wonderful job. The fluff was superb. I knew there was a reason I had stuck with this story! You guys rock!
Love U Te chapter 22 . 2/3/2013
Fluff...Fluff everywhere! Im dyin inside i know it xD Lovely chapter it was the defintion of cute c:
Love U Te chapter 21 . 1/28/2013
When milo asked if he could ride sin was the cutest and hottest thing ever. Dear god how can something so cute be so deviant? This whole chapter is a huge Wow for me :) i loved it
95 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »