Reviews for Angel of the Snowdrift
Thaliag.2 chapter 22 . 2/3/2013
Wonderful job. The fluff was superb. I knew there was a reason I had stuck with this story! You guys rock!
Love U Te chapter 22 . 2/3/2013
Fluff...Fluff everywhere! Im dyin inside i know it xD Lovely chapter it was the defintion of cute c:
Love U Te chapter 21 . 1/28/2013
When milo asked if he could ride sin was the cutest and hottest thing ever. Dear god how can something so cute be so deviant? This whole chapter is a huge Wow for me :) i loved it
Olivrayna chapter 21 . 1/28/2013
Wow. These last few chapters have been eye-widening and exclamation inducing. Thank you for continuing this story.
Thaliag.2 chapter 21 . 1/28/2013
I loved this. The smut was very well written. When some authors write smut they don't do it very well, but you did an awesome job. I loved how Sin kept telling Draca that it was his turn and that Draca did the same thing to Sin. That was very funny. I also liked how you added the fact that Milo was so grateful that they made his pleasure their priority rather than the other way around. You did a great job.
Carolinel3 chapter 21 . 1/28/2013
...
Mmmmhmmmm! That was hot and very well written!
Please make the next chapter come soon!
I love this!
Make My Waffles chapter 20 . 1/23/2013
Too lazy to log in. Not too lazy to tell you to FINISH THE SMUT!
Guest chapter 20 . 1/22/2013
moar! i want moar!X3 i just love it so much -dramatic sob-
-ThatChickMelanie
Guest chapter 20 . 1/21/2013
Oh my god! that is hooooot! Oh I love these three, their personalities are all just so perfect together:) I cannot wait to see where this steamy scene goes;) Thanks so much for updating again! Looking forward to ur next chapter!
Love U Te chapter 20 . 1/21/2013
Yay i absolutely lurv it! :3
Thaliag.2 chapter 20 . 1/21/2013
I loved it. I really like the fact that even with the smut, you added emotion. So many writers just stop the emotion once they get to the smut, but you did a wonderful job of keeping the emotion there. I really love how you wrote the smut because you kept it from being overly smutty, if that makes any sense.
Thaliag.2 chapter 19 . 1/21/2013
This chapter was perfect. I loved all the emotion you put into this chapter. Milo's reaction was perfect and the way that Draca and Sin were having a mental conversation with each other while Sin was kissing Milo was great. Also I think the fact that you incorporated Milo's apprehension and nervousness while both Sin and Draca were kissing him and stuff was a great way to highlight the fact that even though Milo has seemed to heal, he still has a long way to go. I really can't wait to read the next chapter.
starryeyedd chapter 19 . 1/21/2013
super stoked that you updated! :D
Guest chapter 19 . 1/20/2013
NOOOOOO! why you tease and leave me like thatDX
- ThatChickMelanie (upidstay dsi)
CurryBunChan chapter 18 . 1/4/2013