Reviews for Angel of the Snowdrift
Olivrayna chapter 21 . 1/28/2013
Wow. These last few chapters have been eye-widening and exclamation inducing. Thank you for continuing this story.
Thaliag.2 chapter 21 . 1/28/2013
I loved this. The smut was very well written. When some authors write smut they don't do it very well, but you did an awesome job. I loved how Sin kept telling Draca that it was his turn and that Draca did the same thing to Sin. That was very funny. I also liked how you added the fact that Milo was so grateful that they made his pleasure their priority rather than the other way around. You did a great job.
Carolinel3 chapter 21 . 1/28/2013
...
Mmmmhmmmm! That was hot and very well written!
Please make the next chapter come soon!
I love this!
Make My Waffles chapter 20 . 1/23/2013
Too lazy to log in. Not too lazy to tell you to FINISH THE SMUT!
Guest chapter 20 . 1/22/2013
moar! i want moar!X3 i just love it so much -dramatic sob-
-ThatChickMelanie
Guest chapter 20 . 1/21/2013
Oh my god! that is hooooot! Oh I love these three, their personalities are all just so perfect together:) I cannot wait to see where this steamy scene goes;) Thanks so much for updating again! Looking forward to ur next chapter!
Love U Te chapter 20 . 1/21/2013
Yay i absolutely lurv it! :3
Thaliag.2 chapter 20 . 1/21/2013
I loved it. I really like the fact that even with the smut, you added emotion. So many writers just stop the emotion once they get to the smut, but you did a wonderful job of keeping the emotion there. I really love how you wrote the smut because you kept it from being overly smutty, if that makes any sense.
Thaliag.2 chapter 19 . 1/21/2013
This chapter was perfect. I loved all the emotion you put into this chapter. Milo's reaction was perfect and the way that Draca and Sin were having a mental conversation with each other while Sin was kissing Milo was great. Also I think the fact that you incorporated Milo's apprehension and nervousness while both Sin and Draca were kissing him and stuff was a great way to highlight the fact that even though Milo has seemed to heal, he still has a long way to go. I really can't wait to read the next chapter.
starryeyedd chapter 19 . 1/21/2013
super stoked that you updated! :D
Guest chapter 19 . 1/20/2013
NOOOOOO! why you tease and leave me like thatDX
- ThatChickMelanie (upidstay dsi)
ThatChickMelanie chapter 18 . 1/4/2013
oh my godess. please update soon. i love it. absolutely love it3
Love U Te chapter 18 . 12/24/2012
Ah I love this :} Milo is the cutest little thing. i like how Sin can still see with the whole color thing thats really creative ) and then Draca is my favorite, he's so cocky but loving. Update soon!
starryeyedd chapter 18 . 12/13/2012
love this! please update soon :)
BananaPudding chapter 18 . 12/13/2012
Hi guys. I'm a long-time lurker and lover of the S&S series. I like this side-story but sometimes the guys just seem too OOC to me (like the part where Sin tells Milo not to tell anyone he was nice to him because he has a reputation to keep). I find myself missing some of their cold, emotionally-repressed characteristics.

This chapter was well-written in how you managed to combine the three fantasies, but I must say I was a little dismayed to find out Sin knew what Draca and Gwen and everybody looked like. To me that's a huge event in the plot of S&S that just seems to be glossed over in this story, covered in two sentences. I would have loved to know how Sin felt when he first saw Gwen and Draca, and even himself after not being able to see ANYTHING for centuries. I read that this story is supposed to take place before Shadow Dragon, which means that by the events of Shadow Dragon, Sin already knows what everyone looks like. I just...think that's a HUGE element to just mention in passing and only in a a side-story. If it were just fanfiction that would be fine but seeing as you guys mentioned it was canon, it's a little...I don't know. It just doesn't quite flow with the same care.

I hope you don't take my comments the wrong way. I just wanted to share my honest feelings as a fan. Thank you!
95 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »