Reviews for Angel of the Snowdrift
Carolinel3 chapter 18 . 12/12/2012
omg, please please pleeeeaaaaaaasssseee upload/update, poor confused milo, i want more this is so gripping and amazing, pleae write more!
Thaliag.2 chapter 18 . 12/12/2012
I really loved this chapter. The way you balanced the angst and love and all the other emotions was incredibly genius. This is some of the best writing I've ever seen. I really cannot wait to see what you guys do next.
Carolinel3 chapter 17 . 12/11/2012
where is ch 18 the most recent the one that was unviewable on DA becouse i wanna read it!
Please i'm beging you write and POST!
Guest chapter 17 . 12/7/2012
I loved this chapter. It was really great. I felt so bad for poor Milo. The scene with Draca giving sin that kiss was so cute and fluffy. I loved it. Another thing that was awesome was the ending. Sin found out! I can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 17 . 12/4/2012
AHHH! Oh my gosh, so dramatic! Haha, finally :) I can't wait to see what happens next. . . thanks for posting! It makes my day!
Make My Waffles chapter 17 . 12/4/2012
Yes! *cracks the whip* Now make more. More! AHAHAHAHA-*hack cough cough* Ugh...hairball...TT
RD chapter 11 . 11/23/2012
I'm a little confused. Wasn't Draca the one that changed Milo into dry clothes in the first chapter? Shouldn't he have already seen the scars on his stomach then?
Guest chapter 16 . 11/20/2012
I love this story! But how does it fit into the overall series again? Is Milo an actual permanent character, or is this story just an unconnected plot spin off with sin and draca? But I love these three, whatever it is:)
Olivrayna chapter 16 . 11/19/2012
Great story so far, but please, no unhappiness between Sin and Draca. The hearts of their fans (i.e. mine) might not be able to handle it. Thank you for writing the continued adventures of the boys.
Thaliag.2 chapter 16 . 11/19/2012
I really enjoyed this chapter. You guys did a wonderful job. I liked how you wrapped up Sin's reaction from last chapter. The cooking scene was cute and very revealing of Sin's not so well buried feelings at the same time. Keep up the awesome work.
Thaliag.2 chapter 15 . 11/14/2012
I enjoyed this chapter and the way you had Sin realize that he wants Milo. I really love how you are writing this and I can't wait for more.
kissedbymidnight chapter 14 . 10/31/2012
This story is cute:) I'm surprised I haven't read it yet. Yay for sexy times! Now I'm wondering what will happen when Sin finds out. It could be bad, or maybe not since Sin is kind of attracted to the nekojin also. I can't wait for them to all realize that they should be together. They would make such a cute trio and it'd be nice to see Milo in a relationship and how he would respond to it all. Great job.
Thaliag.2 chapter 14 . 10/30/2012
This was a great chapter. The fluff was so heartwarming. Also the second half of the chapter was also amazing. Not only did you show Milo's guilt, embarassment, and not to mention love, you also showed Draca's want and confusion. I absolutely love the way this story is developing. Keep up the good work.
Tatiana Knight chapter 14 . 10/29/2012
yay! I loved this chapter. I definately have a HUGE crush on Draca, for sure. And Milo (pronounced my-low? or me-low? Ive been using the second) is the cutest little thing next to my real kitten. I just want to snatch him up and snuggle-snuggle-snuggle him. lol. And Sin? Mmmmm give me a piece of him on a plate with a chocollate drizzle 3 anyways i really love this story (which is something because i usually dont read slash) and i hope you update Soon!
Thaliag.2 chapter 13 . 10/21/2012
This was a great chapter. I love the fact that it focused on Draca. I loved the Vamera they were a nice touch. Also I like the inside look on Draca's feelings towards Milo. It was an awesome chapter. Awesome job.
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »