Reviews for Angel of the Snowdrift
Guest chapter 19 . 1/20/2013
NOOOOOO! why you tease and leave me like thatDX
- ThatChickMelanie (upidstay dsi)
CurryBunChan chapter 18 . 1/4/2013
oh my godess. please update soon. i love it. absolutely love it3
Love U Te chapter 18 . 12/24/2012
Ah I love this :} Milo is the cutest little thing. i like how Sin can still see with the whole color thing thats really creative ) and then Draca is my favorite, he's so cocky but loving. Update soon!
starryeyedd chapter 18 . 12/13/2012
love this! please update soon :)
BananaPudding chapter 18 . 12/13/2012
Hi guys. I'm a long-time lurker and lover of the S&S series. I like this side-story but sometimes the guys just seem too OOC to me (like the part where Sin tells Milo not to tell anyone he was nice to him because he has a reputation to keep). I find myself missing some of their cold, emotionally-repressed characteristics.

This chapter was well-written in how you managed to combine the three fantasies, but I must say I was a little dismayed to find out Sin knew what Draca and Gwen and everybody looked like. To me that's a huge event in the plot of S&S that just seems to be glossed over in this story, covered in two sentences. I would have loved to know how Sin felt when he first saw Gwen and Draca, and even himself after not being able to see ANYTHING for centuries. I read that this story is supposed to take place before Shadow Dragon, which means that by the events of Shadow Dragon, Sin already knows what everyone looks like. I just...think that's a HUGE element to just mention in passing and only in a a side-story. If it were just fanfiction that would be fine but seeing as you guys mentioned it was canon, it's a little...I don't know. It just doesn't quite flow with the same care.

I hope you don't take my comments the wrong way. I just wanted to share my honest feelings as a fan. Thank you!
Carolinel3 chapter 18 . 12/12/2012
omg, please please pleeeeaaaaaaasssseee upload/update, poor confused milo, i want more this is so gripping and amazing, pleae write more!
Thaliag.2 chapter 18 . 12/12/2012
I really loved this chapter. The way you balanced the angst and love and all the other emotions was incredibly genius. This is some of the best writing I've ever seen. I really cannot wait to see what you guys do next.
Carolinel3 chapter 17 . 12/11/2012
where is ch 18 the most recent the one that was unviewable on DA becouse i wanna read it!
Please i'm beging you write and POST!
Guest chapter 17 . 12/7/2012
I loved this chapter. It was really great. I felt so bad for poor Milo. The scene with Draca giving sin that kiss was so cute and fluffy. I loved it. Another thing that was awesome was the ending. Sin found out! I can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 17 . 12/4/2012
AHHH! Oh my gosh, so dramatic! Haha, finally :) I can't wait to see what happens next. . . thanks for posting! It makes my day!
Make My Waffles chapter 17 . 12/4/2012
Yes! *cracks the whip* Now make more. More! AHAHAHAHA-*hack cough cough* Ugh...hairball...TT
RD chapter 11 . 11/23/2012
I'm a little confused. Wasn't Draca the one that changed Milo into dry clothes in the first chapter? Shouldn't he have already seen the scars on his stomach then?
Guest chapter 16 . 11/20/2012
I love this story! But how does it fit into the overall series again? Is Milo an actual permanent character, or is this story just an unconnected plot spin off with sin and draca? But I love these three, whatever it is:)
Olivrayna chapter 16 . 11/19/2012
Great story so far, but please, no unhappiness between Sin and Draca. The hearts of their fans (i.e. mine) might not be able to handle it. Thank you for writing the continued adventures of the boys.
Thaliag.2 chapter 16 . 11/19/2012
I really enjoyed this chapter. You guys did a wonderful job. I liked how you wrapped up Sin's reaction from last chapter. The cooking scene was cute and very revealing of Sin's not so well buried feelings at the same time. Keep up the awesome work.
100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »