Reviews for Angel of the Snowdrift
Guest chapter 13 . 10/21/2012
I loved this chapter. I'm really glad you updated. I love how this chapter focused on Draca because I love his personality. Keep up the great work.
Remy JaNae chapter 13 . 10/21/2012
Yay finally! But aw no milo in this one. But wow I didn't know Draca was already attracted to milo. I kinda suspected...
Ok bad news, my laptop crashed (I'm using my iPhone to be on here right now) and I lost my drawing of milo :( but but no worries! I'm saving up right quick to get it fixed! Soon!
willow's rain chapter 12 . 10/3/2012
Well, I just reread Angel of the Snowdrift again. It's one of those stories I can read again and again and not get sick of. Any word on the computer situation? This is one of my favorite stories and I must say that I am jonesing for a fix. Good fiction is like a drug, often difficult to come by, and withdrawals are a bitch. Please update as soon as possible! :)
Guest chapter 12 . 9/9/2012
I liked it even though it was short. I think it was a nice, calm chapter, that gave the readers a little break from everything that has been going on for the past chapter. So great job, I absolutely adore the moments between Sin and Milo that you have been putting in.
Remy JaNae chapter 12 . 9/9/2012
Yay new chapter! I was worried something had happened to one of you when nothing was posted for awhile, cuz I knew you guys aren't really the type to just up and quit without a word. Thanks for posting this little chap! Ill find that link cuz I really wanna learn how to write my own name, both pen and real lol. actually JaNae is my real middle name...Remy just sounds nice to me, but no ties to my real first name lol. Ok I'm rambling. Btw I did a chibi of Milo in a cute little hoodie. I didn't color it, I'm not confident in coloring just yet. When I get a better Internet connection (I use my iPhone to read and reply) I'll upload it on tumblr. Sorry to hear about your laptop! Hope it gets better soon! -hugs-
Witch19 chapter 11 . 8/24/2012
Loved it and can't wait for next update!
irishmidori8 chapter 11 . 8/24/2012
Well, gone for two weeks and there's two more chapters. I applaud you both for being consistent about updating. It's something readers agree on. THEY HATE WAITING FOR MONTHS ON END FOR A NEW CHAPTER. To be perfectly honest, I'm surprised more people aren't following this story. After reading other slash stories, I can say that yours are the best out there. Seriously. Even with all my gripes, you guys really should be more popular.

Anyways, chapter 10. I don't really have anything but moderate comments to say about this chapter. It was fair. I felt that letting Milo know about Sin's past from Sin was a good touch. It was very in character for Sin to be vague about everything like he was. It was also a decent way to set the stage for the big reveal of Milo's past. Their time together makes me wonder if perhaps romance will develop between Milo and Sin first? I think it'd be more realistic for something to develop between Milo and either Draca or Sin, but not both at the same time anyways. Maybe add a little guilt at hiding it from whoever wasn't involved at first? I really hope that's what you do. It'd make the story so much better and very unique. (My personal opinion, feel free to ignore me.) Also, Draca's reaction to the attack was perfect. Just the right mix of rage and worry that I'd expect from him.

Onto chapter 11. *Cough* Wow. That was...darker than I had thought it'd be. My first thought was "Why did Milo have to be naked during this?" Stupid first thought but still. I get that it was probably supposed to show his vulnerability on the topic and seeing the scars was what triggered his breakdown and everything but... I don't know, I felt that him being naked detracted from the scene, making it a little bit too dramatic and...awkward to read. Mind you, this is probably just my opinion. I DOUBT ANYONE ELSE FEELS THIS WAY OR CARED so don't feel like you did anything wrong in adding it. I understand it was necessary but something about it...irked me.

Anyways, Milo's emotions were almost perfectly portrayed in this chapter. You could feel his suffering and it was...intense, to say the least. Very impactful and very well done. It was like just imagining his pain would make you physically ill. He sounded that tortured. Again, it was perfectly done. Best portrayal of a character's emotions to date. I have literally nothing bad to say about that and am still kind of in speechless awe. Excellent job. With that being said, there's the obvious cliche of his past. I felt perhaps you would add something just a little bit different from the norm for his past. I knew it'd be cliche but I also thought that you'd give us something so that the cliche wouldn't be as noticeable. I was disappointed with that. Everything from his father working for the guy to his assisted escape was painfully predictable. Also, the way Milo told the story felt wrong. There were just too many big chunks of him talking. My suggestion would have been to add small flashbacks in the middle of his explanation then maybe him stopping for periods of time to collect himself and continuing to speak only when he was ready. Overall, though, it really could have been worse. I don't feel his character development suffered for the cliche of his past, only because his emotions made the story real.

Draca and Sin's reaction were well done. I think my favorite part was when they were monitoring Milo in case he has nightmares. Then you add, "Or worse, a memory." That line was great and put everything in perspective. The intensity of Draca's rage hit home for me. Awesome job on that front. I'm sure everyone hopes they kill this Kandru guy. Personally, I hope there's a nasty confrontation with him, at the very least. That'd be an awesome scene.

Until next time!

Oh, and by the way, I showed my sister this story and she kinda hero-worships you guys now. She drew Milo, I don't know if you guys saw that or not but he looks pretty cute.
willow's rain chapter 11 . 8/19/2012
I hope Sin and Draca do hunt down the bastard that hurt Milo. I hope they make him hurt 10 times worse than he hurt Milo. Hopefully, now that Milo has shared his story they will start to become closer. I also hope his little fish is ok. Please don't hurt/kill off the fish, that would make Milo sooooo sad, I'm not sure I could bear it. I can't wait for the next update. Keep up the great work!
Remy JaNae chapter 11 . 8/19/2012
Omg poor Milo! Ten years...I couldn't fathom what he went through :'( I can't even get my finger pricked lol. I'm so glad Draca and Sin were there to comfort him. Now I understand why he shied away from having lustful thoughts about them. But now hopefully he will open up more and that romance will progress!
P.s I just got a digital drawing tablet so to test it out I'm gonna try some Milo Chibi, while my big pic is giving me artist block lol.
Sundavar chapter 11 . 8/19/2012
Poor milo! I hope sin and Draca get the chance to kill that man for what he did to milo!

As always, thank you for updating, you are both amazing writers, keep up the great work!
DASquirrelflight chapter 10 . 8/15/2012
Just letting you know that Draca's pic's finished. Great chapter, you guys! :D
Sundavar chapter 10 . 8/11/2012
Well, I thought Draca was making some progress in the not-scaring-milo department, but I if Draca isn't careful with his questioning he might lose his place in Milo's comfort zone! Hmmm, do I sense a bit of jealousy from Draca? It seems like he was unsusually upset that Sin was concerned about Milo. But I guess Draca could just be angry that Sin was t worried about himself.

As always, this was a wonderful chapter! Thanks for updating, you are amazing writers, keep up the great work!
Remy JaNae chapter 10 . 8/11/2012
Yay new chapter! I like how Sin is being sensitive to Milo instead of curt or mean. (well, not intentionally). Also I was worried that Draca would be jealous seeing milo all curled up next to Sin, but I guess he understood because of the attack. Can't wait for next chap!
P.s. I keep changing his pose and starting over. But in my head now I want to see him playing or looking at Meatball lol. But what's in my head never shows up right on paper, so we'll see...
Thaliag.2 chapter 10 . 8/11/2012
I loved this, wonderful job. Thanks for the explaination of Sin's backstory and the fluff between Milo and Sin. You guys write so well and I can't wait till the next chapter. Awesome job.
DASquirrelflight chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Hey! Just wanted to let you know that Azrael's done. :)
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »