Reviews for communicae
Fires chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
This made me happy.

It reminded me of my girlfriend from my college days. She had ADHD, and she would run off at the mouth incessantly. I would sit up with her in my kitchen till four-five o'clock in the morning, listening to her talk. I barely said a word. And when I got tired I would kiss her and lead her to my couch or my bed, and we would lie down together. And while I held her she would get real quiet, and we'd just look at each other, smiling like idiots, tracing each other's faces with our fingertips, playing with hair, some heavy petting, some light biting, quick kisses. It was nice, and we hardly ever said a word the while.

And in the end, I remember that so well, it was proof of our love, but I have a hard time recalling what she said, our conversations, and the like. And that doesn't bother me, cause love is something you do, not a word.

So that's what I got from this, a reminder that lovers speak to each other in ways that transcend words. No amount of fancy, beguiling speak can replace a kiss or a touch or a look, etc. Those passionate gestures move people beyond what words ever could, sometimes to overwhelming degrees. And if you can't move someone with your body, you're fucked in the long run.

Nice words. Keep at it.
arrhythmias chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
You've got such talent. I love your wording - it's just so brilliant. Fantastic job :)
RandomUser674 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
I really like the last two lines. Very interesting ideas.
chlodochar.wolf chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
1) "kissing Morse" Nice phrase. 2) Is your title supposed to be "communicate"?