Reviews for Ocean's Siren
makoslits chapter 5 . 2/15
Your story is cute! Please update soon!
paint-pops chapter 5 . 6/19/2013
hello! I just went through some of your stuff and found this story! It's so sweet! But I'm a bit afraid that Jason will try to make money with him! :(( I really hope you're going to update this someday! It'd be a shame to abandon a story thathas such an awesome beginning!
Chrissy chapter 5 . 10/26/2012
Hey! I just finished reading your awesome story! Please update as soon as you can! I love it!
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 5 . 9/29/2012
thanks for the shout out! good luck with all your writing. *sends bottled perseverance your way*

if you don't have office, i would recommend Open Office, it's a free-ware download, and emulates office pretty well. it's what i use for here on ffnet.

good luck!
chibikodo chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
Aw Coral is adorable. Not sure I like Lyra. She sounds rather selfish. Looking forward to the next chapter.
yummy gummy chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
i love your story! when i finished chapter four, i was dying to know more. i wonder how coral will be as a teen. anyway, great story! i look forward to your next update. :D
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
the new chapters are a little slow after such an action and drama filled beginning, but you'll probably have it speed up soon. thanks for posting! very intriguing plot idea (so far)
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
great start! i wish there were more!
Sasse1892 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
That was awesome. Fantastic beginning. I'm so looking forward to the next bit. XD

I was almost in tears, my eyes are stinging. :(
Sae Ayameko chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Oh wow, this was intense. I hope the little egg will be okay.
mousegirl05 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
WOOOOOOOT!

I love it! As ever. This is a great beginning to what I believe is going to be an amazing tail. *snirk*snicker*snuff* Excuse the [intentional] pun. So promising!

I loved the addition of the memory of what exactly occurred with the man's threat about the children and the pearls. So heartbreakingly wonderful.

Cheers!