Reviews for Almost Human
Katrina Elisse Caudle chapter 2 . 8/28/2011
Interesting! It's a little hard to get into, what with the character waking up and blacking out - but imagine how he must feel. :P
Madness-Soldier chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
I must say that this is an interesting concept. I like the way in which the story is written, almost film noir-ish in its quality. Aside from the few grammatical mistakes, I don't really have anything to go on yet about how I feel about it. I believe it is a good start, kind of hooks the reader right away and keeps them there so, generally speaking, you did a great job.

Aside from that, it is great to have you back with us. Hope to see more coming from your side.
Eytha chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
The chapter is very short, so it is hard to say much. There is little to go on at the moment for the story. Everything is still vague and mysterious, which for a start isn't that bad. Though it is hard to know what to expect from the story from the chapter. Typically, you want setup the story's gimmick/concept in the first chapter so readers know what they are to expect from the story.

For what you have written you did a good job of illustrating the scene the man found himself in. The limited details worked with the mind set of the man, who the perspective was from. It still leaves a lot of questions. Keep up the hard work!
Darket chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
It's a little too short, and I can't believe you censored the curse words! Byut that's no big deal. Just a few grammatical errors like sentence starting with lower case letters. But that's easily fixable and it goes unnoticed sometimes. I wanna see more before I can give a real honest opinion on it.