Reviews for Chat Friends
Pink Mockingjay chapter 18 . 5/26/2012
Awwww! Adorableness! Cute! Please continue!
Miyano Ran chapter 18 . 5/12/2012
awww this is soo lovely 3 I loved the ending!

but i still think it's a cliffhanger :( like, what happened to ali and her baby?

what happened to Hale's friends abby and jesse? it's sad that they have lost communication

how will they get married? they aren't even done with high school?

is this serious? oh well, they will definitely come up with something :))
Miyano Ran chapter 17 . 5/12/2012
my my! cant believe that she's really been allowed to stay at Mason's. and where are Mason's parents? Oh my I wonder what's gonna happen between them. But I still think it's sweet :)
Miyano Ran chapter 16 . 5/12/2012
by the way, it's really sad that hale doesnt hang out with jesse or abby ever since she dated mason. :(

6 pounds! that's pre-matured :((

I really like it that Hale's dad and Mason got to have a nice conversation. :

and I agree, Hale is a very nice decent girl, cherish her Mason, and dont do anything stupid :))
Miyano Ran chapter 15 . 5/12/2012
ahh by the way from the previous chapter (or the one even before that) i forgot to mention that u have a typo. heals-heels.

and now "didnt give much warm" warm should have been warmth,

and there's a flaw in ur statement. u said that mason was online at eleven in the evening, and then after that it's mentioned that hale is sleepy even if it's not yet ten? :))

and then when she's at his house it's 11?

and my gosh... _ hale and mason...to close i must say...too close!

and it's soo sweet of ali to want hale to be beside her 3
Miyano Ran chapter 14 . 5/12/2012
I hope ali's attitude's improvement will last forever. still feel bad about her though, cuz people still hate her for her past. But I can tell she's trying. Nice job on this story :)) Three chapters to go and I'm done reading
Miyano Ran chapter 13 . 5/11/2012
What had changed all that?

simple answer: Mason.

:((

Happy to know that Ali and her are somewhat getting along finally. If she's gonna be Hale's sister in law, they have to have some sort of middle ground to agree on.

and alie's real stupid not knowing what adolescent means...is she really in high school?

really nice also that Ali has concern for Hale. It's sweet. :)
Miyano Ran chapter 12 . 5/11/2012
_ trent is really a bad boy...he even took drugs...:(( but amidst all that, he was a concerned brother :))

and I really feel bad about Hale being drunk. Her life turned drastically wild when Mason entered the picture :((
Miyano Ran chapter 11 . 5/11/2012
i knew it... the people in the party wont be wholesome :O

but i must commend u for a great job in terms of writing. You describe everything so well and delve into the different societal problems of teens nowadays, the wild parties, the relationships, the rebellion...

thanks for the read
Miyano Ran chapter 10 . 5/11/2012
OH NOOO Hale is going to the party with those clothes on? :( i have a bad feeling about this...the party might be wild and...oh no! _ i wonder how this story ends?
Miyano Ran chapter 9 . 5/11/2012
i like how hale is very studious in her studies :)) im like hale, too :))

and still cant believe that 16 yr olds like them can own and drive a car. like wow, so independent!
Miyano Ran chapter 8 . 5/11/2012
wow i really pity Ali here... :(( she's still a girl after all. and no matter how bad she may be, deep down, she's still a little girl inside, lost, scared, and needed love. :(( and I have a very bad feeling that with how this is all going, Mason will turn Hale into a bad girl, just like Ali :( Trent and Ali's fight scene was very dramatic, well written. Thanks for the enjoyable and exciting read :))
Miyano Ran chapter 7 . 5/11/2012
Oh no...that really hurts...Hale is such a good kid, she's the most upright daughter (seeing that her little sister Jamie wears short shorts and her elder brother Trent impregnated a girl) and yet her mom took her for granted and didnt take her side :(( and her mom even thinks Ali is nice? How can a nice girl be indecent like Ali? :( and so Hale gets super duper hurt and she wants to rebel and skip school with Mason...I HAVE A VERY BAD FEELING ABOUT THIS. _ i watched a japanese movie called koizora about two teens who skipped class, and it didnt end so well
Miyano Ran chapter 6 . 5/11/2012
oh my! what a very wild messed up environment :(( cant believe ali dated mason before! oh my and she's living in their house...i think ali is gonna hurt hale... :( and i am really proud of hale that she wont be like ali... she shouldnt she's smarter than that. and mason shouldnt touch her either.
Miyano Ran chapter 5 . 5/11/2012
i knew it, from the very beginning, mason isnt a decent guy. the mere fact he kisses hale just whenever he wants to! :(( obviously he doesnt respect hale. and so trent is their bro...i thought he was jamie's bf haha. but oh no...trent impregnated a girl in just two weeks :((and i think it's depressing that hale doesnt even care about jamie, and i bet mason hurt jamie before...
36 | Page 1 .. Last Next »