Reviews for Wilson & Taylor
Roger Jaminson chapter 37 . 4/15
I would like to say that I fell in love with this story. You were able to make that a romantic story without making it cliche. When reading a story, it's like "The couples meet fall for each other, fall for each other then conflict and resolution." But you wrote a story with so much romance, love, and dedication that it kind of seems surreal especially if someone is cynical but you were to make it seem like it can happen. I don't know how to explain to you because I'm not experienced critic but that's how I felt when I read this. I'm going to read to other stories and I'm just bubbling with excitement. Thanks.
Everything-about-nothing chapter 28 . 1/5
I have never read a story that made me full of joy sometimes but made me actually cry other times. You are a truly talented writer
bR0k3N chapter 37 . 1/2
At first, I really didn't like this story. But for some reason, I kept hitting the 'Next' button. By the middle of this story, I was on the fence and before I knew it, I was actually liking this story.

I like the back and forth POV for the chapters. As for Wilson and Taylor, I'm still unsure how I feel about them. I like them and everything, but I'm not sure how well I like how they play off one another. (For some reason, I don't think I'm expressing myself one-hundred percent.)

Taylor is a great guy. Wilson, I'm iffy about him. As a character, he's great. But some of his mindset seemed off? I try not to hold much of a thought about it, considering that everyone reacts differently. It just seemed a little too "stereotypical" in regard to his depression. And his reasoning for holding the knife the second time, rubbed me the wrong way in a sense. (Again, people react differently, and this doesn't really take away from the story in the slightest.)

I'm not flaming your story; I happen to like this story.

The previous chapter struck hard. (Might be some bias for why I have an issue with Wilson, ne?) Being in the scenario myself, I've let go someone because I wanted better for them. Unlike Wilson, after I realized (on my own) that I messed up, I didn't have someone running back and letting me know how stupid I was being about everything. I didn't have anyone telling me to stay. (And this is why I really like Taylor haha)
Remi chapter 37 . 12/12/2013
Sooooo sweet ! I'm glad to read at last a fic with two best friends turned lovers without the usual drama, denial and token homophobes. Completely supportive environment does exist and it is a real relief. The lovebirds were really, really endearing and the depression is realistically handled. It was a really nice read.
42istheanwser chapter 37 . 11/8/2013
I loved this. At first I was ready to punch my computer screen because I was like 'NOO! DO NOT BREAK THEM UP! THIS CAN'T BE THE ENDING AASAFSSFSDFAFFADAFA!' but you came through. I think it's realistic how Wilson's depression doesn't magically go away. Overall, this story is a triumph. Thank you.
42istheanwser chapter 2 . 11/6/2013
Awww...I shouldn't say this considering their circumstances, but they're adorable!
42istheanwser chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
I liked how you skipped the exposition chapter and just cut to the chase, it really reeled me in! I can tell this one's gonna glue me to the screen.
Preposterous chapter 22 . 8/22/2013
Both have such supportive parents. The faghag in me rejoices.
Preposterous chapter 14 . 8/22/2013
That was sweeter than any scene from The Notebook.
Preposterous chapter 10 . 8/22/2013
Dang it. Just when things were looking optimistic.
Preposterous chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
I like stories that jump right to the action. I really like the story so far. It's slash, has an interesting plot, is slash, is easy to read, and did I mention that it's freaking slash? I'm excited to read the rest.
TheDarkPassenger chapter 37 . 7/30/2013
This stoy was so sad and sweet at the same time. I was crying and smiling through the whole thing and I want to thank you for such a wonderful piece of writing :)
Anon chapter 25 . 5/8/2013
I feel like you ruined most of the stroy by saying theyve connected to their gay side and making them the stereotypical gay...just saying...
Coli Narago chapter 37 . 3/3/2013
I love this story to bits! Please tell me there's some more somewhere...
Also, the last two lines just gave me the strangest sensation. For the last 37 chapters, I've been reading like it was the momentary past tense. Like it only happened a second ago. Like when you read most first person stories. As I was reading the last two chapters, I was like "No! They're so young! Their love is so new! They have so much to triumph over! There are loose ends!" And then, at the very end, there was this moment when I read "We kept out promise," then I suddenly felt myself jump back, like I was reading the whole thing from 80 years passed, like I had been being told this story by these two old men in rocking chairs, holding hands. And I realized that I really did get a whole story, and there were no loose ends, even without the details. You know that they stayed together and they grew up and went to school and went to Clayton's wedding and adopted a little Chinese girl and had a millions fights and got a flat in northern Cali, where they could legally be married. Goodness gracious, even without know these little details I just pulled out of my butt, it's a beautiful ending.
Coli Narago chapter 20 . 3/3/2013
Okay, Clayton is my favorite. Hands down.
Also, I keep picturing him as Carmine, from Gears of War 3...
323 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »