Reviews for Wilson & Taylor
Vallucast chapter 14 . 12/25/2014
It can be surprising to have relevation.. any relevation, really.. like when you got freezing water thrown your face.
Guest chapter 23 . 9/28/2014
I hope Travis gets rejected by every girl ever. For the rest of his life.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Okay. I'm hoping it won't happen again, since it only did once, but you used you're incorrectly. Your is possessive. You're is a contraction for you are. People use your instead of you're so often on this site it makes me want to scream.

I also hope this isn't one of those fics where one of the guys is really whiny and emo. I'm not saying being suicidal isn't a serious issue. I just generally don't like reading about it, because I used to be suicidal (the first time I wanted to kill myself was when I was ten). It just... Bugs me, I guess.
Roger Jaminson chapter 37 . 4/15/2014
I would like to say that I fell in love with this story. You were able to make that a romantic story without making it cliche. When reading a story, it's like "The couples meet fall for each other, fall for each other then conflict and resolution." But you wrote a story with so much romance, love, and dedication that it kind of seems surreal especially if someone is cynical but you were to make it seem like it can happen. I don't know how to explain to you because I'm not experienced critic but that's how I felt when I read this. I'm going to read to other stories and I'm just bubbling with excitement. Thanks.
Everything-about-nothing chapter 28 . 1/5/2014
I have never read a story that made me full of joy sometimes but made me actually cry other times. You are a truly talented writer
bR0k3N chapter 37 . 1/2/2014
At first, I really didn't like this story. But for some reason, I kept hitting the 'Next' button. By the middle of this story, I was on the fence and before I knew it, I was actually liking this story.

I like the back and forth POV for the chapters. As for Wilson and Taylor, I'm still unsure how I feel about them. I like them and everything, but I'm not sure how well I like how they play off one another. (For some reason, I don't think I'm expressing myself one-hundred percent.)

Taylor is a great guy. Wilson, I'm iffy about him. As a character, he's great. But some of his mindset seemed off? I try not to hold much of a thought about it, considering that everyone reacts differently. It just seemed a little too "stereotypical" in regard to his depression. And his reasoning for holding the knife the second time, rubbed me the wrong way in a sense. (Again, people react differently, and this doesn't really take away from the story in the slightest.)

I'm not flaming your story; I happen to like this story.

The previous chapter struck hard. (Might be some bias for why I have an issue with Wilson, ne?) Being in the scenario myself, I've let go someone because I wanted better for them. Unlike Wilson, after I realized (on my own) that I messed up, I didn't have someone running back and letting me know how stupid I was being about everything. I didn't have anyone telling me to stay. (And this is why I really like Taylor haha)
Remi chapter 37 . 12/12/2013
Sooooo sweet ! I'm glad to read at last a fic with two best friends turned lovers without the usual drama, denial and token homophobes. Completely supportive environment does exist and it is a real relief. The lovebirds were really, really endearing and the depression is realistically handled. It was a really nice read.
42istheanwser chapter 37 . 11/8/2013
I loved this. At first I was ready to punch my computer screen because I was like 'NOO! DO NOT BREAK THEM UP! THIS CAN'T BE THE ENDING AASAFSSFSDFAFFADAFA!' but you came through. I think it's realistic how Wilson's depression doesn't magically go away. Overall, this story is a triumph. Thank you.
42istheanwser chapter 2 . 11/6/2013
Awww...I shouldn't say this considering their circumstances, but they're adorable!
42istheanwser chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
I liked how you skipped the exposition chapter and just cut to the chase, it really reeled me in! I can tell this one's gonna glue me to the screen.
Preposterous chapter 22 . 8/22/2013
Both have such supportive parents. The faghag in me rejoices.
Preposterous chapter 14 . 8/22/2013
That was sweeter than any scene from The Notebook.
Preposterous chapter 10 . 8/22/2013
Dang it. Just when things were looking optimistic.
Preposterous chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
I like stories that jump right to the action. I really like the story so far. It's slash, has an interesting plot, is slash, is easy to read, and did I mention that it's freaking slash? I'm excited to read the rest.
TheDarkPassenger chapter 37 . 7/30/2013
This stoy was so sad and sweet at the same time. I was crying and smiling through the whole thing and I want to thank you for such a wonderful piece of writing :)
326 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »