Reviews for Wilson & Taylor
serwaverider chapter 37 . 8/16
I really liked this story. I have depression, anxiety, OCD, and agoraphobia/social anxiety disorder. Medications, and there are many now, help to get you to a place where therapy can be applied. The world that we cannot cope with will not change for us, we have to learn to adapt TO the world. Cognitive behavourial therapy works for many.
serwaverider chapter 10 . 8/15
When did you know? How did you figure it out? Why didn't you tell me sooner? Don't you trust me? Is there someone you like? Just a few of the questions it seems to me Taylor would ask. Just feedback.
serwaverider chapter 8 . 8/15
I like this story and it seems to be progressing well. I want to give some feedback as most people appreciate it. I 'feel' that James would have explored both telling and not telling and seeing what Wilson thought about each option. Maybe if he was older, as I find people usually know what path they want to take, they just need some light shed on the issues, an objective view from the outside.
Vallucast chapter 14 . 12/25/2014
It can be surprising to have relevation.. any relevation, really.. like when you got freezing water thrown your face.
Guest chapter 23 . 9/28/2014
I hope Travis gets rejected by every girl ever. For the rest of his life.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Okay. I'm hoping it won't happen again, since it only did once, but you used you're incorrectly. Your is possessive. You're is a contraction for you are. People use your instead of you're so often on this site it makes me want to scream.

I also hope this isn't one of those fics where one of the guys is really whiny and emo. I'm not saying being suicidal isn't a serious issue. I just generally don't like reading about it, because I used to be suicidal (the first time I wanted to kill myself was when I was ten). It just... Bugs me, I guess.
Roger Jaminson chapter 37 . 4/15/2014
I would like to say that I fell in love with this story. You were able to make that a romantic story without making it cliche. When reading a story, it's like "The couples meet fall for each other, fall for each other then conflict and resolution." But you wrote a story with so much romance, love, and dedication that it kind of seems surreal especially if someone is cynical but you were to make it seem like it can happen. I don't know how to explain to you because I'm not experienced critic but that's how I felt when I read this. I'm going to read to other stories and I'm just bubbling with excitement. Thanks.
Everything-about-nothing chapter 28 . 1/5/2014
I have never read a story that made me full of joy sometimes but made me actually cry other times. You are a truly talented writer
bR0k3N chapter 37 . 1/2/2014
At first, I really didn't like this story. But for some reason, I kept hitting the 'Next' button. By the middle of this story, I was on the fence and before I knew it, I was actually liking this story.

I like the back and forth POV for the chapters. As for Wilson and Taylor, I'm still unsure how I feel about them. I like them and everything, but I'm not sure how well I like how they play off one another. (For some reason, I don't think I'm expressing myself one-hundred percent.)

Taylor is a great guy. Wilson, I'm iffy about him. As a character, he's great. But some of his mindset seemed off? I try not to hold much of a thought about it, considering that everyone reacts differently. It just seemed a little too "stereotypical" in regard to his depression. And his reasoning for holding the knife the second time, rubbed me the wrong way in a sense. (Again, people react differently, and this doesn't really take away from the story in the slightest.)

I'm not flaming your story; I happen to like this story.

The previous chapter struck hard. (Might be some bias for why I have an issue with Wilson, ne?) Being in the scenario myself, I've let go someone because I wanted better for them. Unlike Wilson, after I realized (on my own) that I messed up, I didn't have someone running back and letting me know how stupid I was being about everything. I didn't have anyone telling me to stay. (And this is why I really like Taylor haha)
Remi chapter 37 . 12/12/2013
Sooooo sweet ! I'm glad to read at last a fic with two best friends turned lovers without the usual drama, denial and token homophobes. Completely supportive environment does exist and it is a real relief. The lovebirds were really, really endearing and the depression is realistically handled. It was a really nice read.
42istheanwser chapter 37 . 11/8/2013
I loved this. At first I was ready to punch my computer screen because I was like 'NOO! DO NOT BREAK THEM UP! THIS CAN'T BE THE ENDING AASAFSSFSDFAFFADAFA!' but you came through. I think it's realistic how Wilson's depression doesn't magically go away. Overall, this story is a triumph. Thank you.
42istheanwser chapter 2 . 11/6/2013
Awww...I shouldn't say this considering their circumstances, but they're adorable!
42istheanwser chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
I liked how you skipped the exposition chapter and just cut to the chase, it really reeled me in! I can tell this one's gonna glue me to the screen.
Preposterous chapter 22 . 8/22/2013
Both have such supportive parents. The faghag in me rejoices.
Preposterous chapter 14 . 8/22/2013
That was sweeter than any scene from The Notebook.
329 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »