Reviews for Wilson & Taylor
emmatondre chapter 25 . 10/22
Most of my school would be fawning over them, to be honest.
sage1111 chapter 37 . 12/20/2016
:) This is beautiful! I can't believe that some people are against relationship like theirs, it makes me so sad.. But This story is so amazing, and I'm so infinitely glad that I happened to find it. Thank you so much for writing it! :)
sage1111 chapter 32 . 12/20/2016
Wow, I have never read something like this. I mean, so romantic and sweet, i had always imagined if i where to write a scene like this it would be similar, but i have never seen one. its amazing :)
sage1111 chapter 18 . 12/19/2016
when they kissed i felt a jolt it my stomach :) this story is so wonderful!
sage1111 chapter 15 . 12/19/2016
Aw! This story is so cute :) I usually wait until I finish a story to comment, but I just couldn't resist, I'm so glad I found it! It cheered up my day completely, and I feel so relatable to Taylor. There is nothing i can say to express how i feel, this story is just too amazing! :))
samekraemer chapter 11 . 9/22/2016
Poor taylor!
samekraemer chapter 3 . 9/22/2016
My heart breaks for Wilson.
samekraemer chapter 2 . 9/22/2016
Poor Wil. great chap
samekraemer chapter 1 . 9/22/2016
Already have me in tears! great job.
serwaverider chapter 18 . 8/30/2016
Coming out is a process not a single event, but with practice and confidence, love and support, it becomes less of an ordeal, for the most part.
serwaverider chapter 7 . 8/30/2016
Most of us in the older generations think of sexuality as a fixed thing, 100% gay or straight, or bisexual. The idea that sexuality can be fluid in nature is coming out more. I don't know, but I hope it helps. I am encouraged when I hear questions like "why do I have to have a label?" If individuals are okay with being tolerant with themselves perhaps they will be with other people as well.
serwaverider chapter 6 . 8/30/2016
Moment by moment, hour by hour, day by day, is a good way to get through it.I think it is human nature that we are stronger when we allow others in, to help us, even if it is just by being there. Great writing.
serwaverider chapter 4 . 8/30/2016
Wilson is very brave.
serwaverider chapter 2 . 8/30/2016
Heartbreaking. When i was young I thought for some time that I was so different than anyone else that I was the only one, the only guy who liked the same sex. Facing all that fear and anxiety and incorrectly thinking you are ALONE, that there is no one to help, that you will be shunned by everyone, family, friends, society at large. Fear for our safety even. I am so THANKFUL that I muddled through, that I survived. And please excuse the cliche but it did get better.
serwaverider chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
Just a suggestion but add a note re: attempted suicide in the summary? And/or resources available in your country to help those in crisis? Just a thought.
344 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »