Reviews for Wilson & Taylor
samekraemer chapter 11 . 9/22
Poor taylor!
samekraemer chapter 3 . 9/22
My heart breaks for Wilson.
samekraemer chapter 2 . 9/22
Poor Wil. great chap
samekraemer chapter 1 . 9/22
Already have me in tears! great job.
serwaverider chapter 18 . 8/30
Coming out is a process not a single event, but with practice and confidence, love and support, it becomes less of an ordeal, for the most part.
serwaverider chapter 7 . 8/30
Most of us in the older generations think of sexuality as a fixed thing, 100% gay or straight, or bisexual. The idea that sexuality can be fluid in nature is coming out more. I don't know, but I hope it helps. I am encouraged when I hear questions like "why do I have to have a label?" If individuals are okay with being tolerant with themselves perhaps they will be with other people as well.
serwaverider chapter 6 . 8/30
Moment by moment, hour by hour, day by day, is a good way to get through it.I think it is human nature that we are stronger when we allow others in, to help us, even if it is just by being there. Great writing.
serwaverider chapter 4 . 8/30
Wilson is very brave.
serwaverider chapter 2 . 8/30
Heartbreaking. When i was young I thought for some time that I was so different than anyone else that I was the only one, the only guy who liked the same sex. Facing all that fear and anxiety and incorrectly thinking you are ALONE, that there is no one to help, that you will be shunned by everyone, family, friends, society at large. Fear for our safety even. I am so THANKFUL that I muddled through, that I survived. And please excuse the cliche but it did get better.
serwaverider chapter 1 . 8/30
Just a suggestion but add a note re: attempted suicide in the summary? And/or resources available in your country to help those in crisis? Just a thought.
serwaverider chapter 37 . 8/16
I really liked this story. I have depression, anxiety, OCD, and agoraphobia/social anxiety disorder. Medications, and there are many now, help to get you to a place where therapy can be applied. The world that we cannot cope with will not change for us, we have to learn to adapt TO the world. Cognitive behavourial therapy works for many.
serwaverider chapter 10 . 8/15
When did you know? How did you figure it out? Why didn't you tell me sooner? Don't you trust me? Is there someone you like? Just a few of the questions it seems to me Taylor would ask. Just feedback.
serwaverider chapter 8 . 8/15
I like this story and it seems to be progressing well. I want to give some feedback as most people appreciate it. I 'feel' that James would have explored both telling and not telling and seeing what Wilson thought about each option. Maybe if he was older, as I find people usually know what path they want to take, they just need some light shed on the issues, an objective view from the outside.
Vallucast chapter 14 . 12/25/2014
It can be surprising to have relevation.. any relevation, really.. like when you got freezing water thrown your face.
Guest chapter 23 . 9/28/2014
I hope Travis gets rejected by every girl ever. For the rest of his life.
339 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »