Reviews for The Wrong Kiss
Shooyi chapter 3 . 8/17/2011
I have to say, of all the things I thought Luce could be, a human parasite was not one of them. I think this to be a very interesting twist. I'm curious to see exactly how Luce deflects parasites, and what Hally's next move will be.
bigblutotoro chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
The story was compelling to me bec you kept me on the edge of my seat I wanted to know more and what was going to happen next. Its hard for some to write in 1st person but you did it quite well with a blend of explaining in a narrative form thru the eyes of the main character. Words to describe emotions and actions were natural and it flowed I truly began getting interested for the Hally and Luce. I knew something was up with Todd mentioning his neck hurting. I hope to read what happens next.
KawaiiMarshmallow chapter 2 . 8/15/2011
Heh. I liked this version of Cinderella. Better than the original, in my opinon.
Twill chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Lovely thus far, hope it shall continue shortly )
Shooyi chapter 2 . 8/15/2011
I do like the idea of spinnning fairytales into your story. Your spin on Cinderella actually reminds me Anderson's Little Mermaid. I'm not sure if you've ever read it, but it is rather sad and morbid. Anyway, I'm interested to see where your story is going. I was a bit confused on why Luce sparked for a second, but I will wait and see.

P.S.

I took a Folklore based class, so I have books and books of fairytales. Just let me know if you need ideas haha.
capdeluv chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
I literally could not stop reading your story, it was that good!