Reviews for Sea to Sky
Bloodytears22 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Amazing story! Is it sad that I started sobbing at the end?... But truely you write amazingly.
darkluminance chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Very good! I enjoyed the read very much. Very unique. Thanks!
28mymusic chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
wow, i really liked it. it was kinda sad but in a beautiful way.

but i dont get the end. did caspien kill him? and how do u steal a mermaids voice?
Pzychotic chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Okay, I think you are my most favorite author. Even if you write slash and stuff I don't usually like to read, you're writing is completely mesmersizing and spellbinding. It's beautiful, and you are truly talented.

This piece is breathtaking. Sorry, I might sound cheezy, but it's true. I love your style of writing alot. I wish I can learn from you but I honestly don't have the patience to be so descriptive.

The only things I would point out are places where you wrote along instead of alone.

["Being here along, I mean. You said you were trapped, didn't you? And you can't even sing. Don't you wish to go back?" Jason asks, tracing absently at a scar down the middle of the merman's torso, ending just after his tail begins.]

AND

[To sea. So that I won't be lonely anymore. I don't want to be along anymore, he responds, pressing his chest to Jason's side and grabbing his wrist, tugging him towards the edge of the rock.]

And um...yeah...I'll be waiting for more