Reviews for Unfortunate Blood: Bloody Changes
J.L. Lofthouse chapter 8 . 2/28/2012
Is it just e book or will there be an accrual book too?
DemonsDaughter97 chapter 8 . 2/27/2012
OMG! I am soooooo excited for you! I can't wait to see it, I absolutely love your story! Congratulations and I will definetly buy and read it as soon as the link appears. Really really happy for you!

-porkypine97 XD
J.L. Lofthouse chapter 8 . 2/27/2012
Is it just e book or will there be an accrual book too?
DarkAsNight chapter 7 . 2/10/2012
PLEASE UPDATE SOON, THIS IS JUST TOO GOOD!
Guest chapter 7 . 2/1/2012
I absoloutly love this story. I like the characters of Sherry and Reid, they would have to be my faveourites. Of course Ember is amazing too.

I do hope you continue with this story soon, I would love to read more!
The Daydreamer of the World chapter 7 . 1/22/2012
I love this story it's awesome!
TheMobBunny chapter 7 . 12/30/2011
PLEASE WRITE MORE!

I'm dying here with curiosity XP
LittleBadSnoww chapter 7 . 12/26/2011
I can't wait for the next chapter! You're doing such a great job!
chrissy2911 chapter 7 . 12/26/2011
I like this story so much But you don't update I often so I have to read the previous chapter before going forward to the new chap ...aside from that I'm hooked I like the way reid is starting to realize he likes ember
NoraReeve chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
I adore this!
Darkfairy102 chapter 5 . 12/18/2011
Great story thus far. I think, though, that more detail would make it even better :) I hope you keep writing! I'll definitely keep reading!
DarknessStormz chapter 6 . 12/18/2011
I think Embers and Reids fights are totally Hilarious! I cant wait for the next chapter! Update soon!
LittleBadSnoww chapter 6 . 12/18/2011
You're doing such a great job I can't wait for the next chapter! (:
molllyannx3 chapter 6 . 12/17/2011
I really enjoy this story so far I can't wait to see where you take the characters. I like the chemistry between Reid and Ember. Keep writing very good :)
DemonsDaughter97 chapter 5 . 12/6/2011
I love this story so much! Ember reminds me of myself, how she is small and feisty! Now that this will make 5 reviews, I hope to see the next chapter up soon! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!

porkypine97 XD