Reviews for The Game
ExpelledWriter chapter 5 . 7/19/2012
Definitely one of the more interesting stories I have read on this site so far. I like the maze idea its something new and I am quite intrigued in finding out the story behind it. I'm starting to see how the girls might be connected which explains why there chosen to be in this predicament but I would love to find out what or who throws them in the maze and how exactly there supposed to escape (which is why I can't wait for the next chapters). My final comment is on the dark shadow that seems to be attracted to the girls. This is undeniably an awesome addition and I cant wait to see how you flesh out this character/entity/shadow whichever. The idea of it also being able to mirror the girls fears is also icing on the cake. My only question with this is why now? Why is the shadow choosing to reveal itself to Kaiya now when its had two years. Possibly something to do with the arrival of Helen? Who knows I'm sure you'll find a way to answer that in future chapters. But all in all great story and look forward to reading the rest!
derp chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
you are really talented! I love the story.

Murandus chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Well, I am definitely interested in this. The premise has a lot of potential and I determinately hope you flesh out more of the background behind this strange maze later on in the story.

The description of Kaiya cutting herself was amazingly visceral. I look forward to more! :)
Elena chapter 1 . 8/17/2011