Reviews for The White Vow Academy
Wendy Thompson135th chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
The first 'chapter' isn't all that interesting. Try starting off with the real story.
KVARIANT chapter 23 . 9/3/2011
Yay! You mentioned me! XD Super advanced art school? That's so cool! ...Well, not the homework part of course... :P Okay, then I'll make another wish: I wish you'll get two super sidekicks that fight all the evil homework monsters away! (they do your homework for you :D) Um... But that's not very realistic... But anyway, hope it gets better though- (with more meanings than less homework XD)

ONTO THE STORY!

-*squeals* THIS IS EPICCCCCC! What's off about Stein, huh huh huh? OMG I AGAIN CANNOT WAIT BUT I WILL BECAUSE I KNOW YOU HAVE A LOT OF WORK TO !
KVARIANT chapter 22 . 9/3/2011
Well, this chapter was a little creepy... But I don't mind, it kind of adds suspense to the story... So... Annabeth ISN'T dead? Hm...

By the way, adding the extra O's and W's and A's and, well, all the extra letters in capitols really does add drama (lol) thanks :)

By the way, I'm sorry 'bout your being swamped with homework! Hope the teachers lighten up soon...
DereX chapter 2 . 8/24/2011
I like how you have those funny fights at the beginning of your chapters. It really grabs your attention. I also have a prediction: KAGE IS EVIL! :D keep writing more.
Henry Viau chapter 2 . 8/20/2011
Hm, very interesting so far, first person is always fun. One suggestion though: as it is in the first person, I would refrain from having the narrator explain how they look through the narrative... It comes of as if the character were very vain. (Unless, however, you meant the character to be that way... Then I'm just being a doof!) Otherwise I have no problems and I will keep reading! :)
KVARIANT chapter 18 . 8/20/2011
Thanks for uploading! Omg, I loved how you ended this one too!
Bugoutcomedy chapter 4 . 8/20/2011
Yay! Chapter 4! Anywho, LOVING the story so far but I have one tiny tip for future writing.

It's gets rather dull for the reader to read long descriptions about what the character is wearing. Most times writers don't even mention the type of clothing a character is wearing, unless it is important.

That said, I must continue on my journey! ON TO CHAPTER 5! :)

Bug
Bugoutcomedy chapter 2 . 8/20/2011
Ha, drama is right. I liked this chapter a lot. Your pace is good, there are very few grammar mistakes. The characters are wonderful and the idea is original.

So all in all, I must say well done! This is the first story I've read that wasn't too shabby!

On to the next chapter!

Bug
KVARIANT chapter 17 . 8/19/2011
Ah, so that was the last for tonight...!

Well done, you're writing is actually really good!

And I LOVE the way you ended that chapter! "I'll let her play her games, for now…" Omg, thrilling O_O
KVARIANT chapter 16 . 8/19/2011
Ooh, I reached the last one for today! Lol, it was great! Thanks for lifting my spirits with your work, cause I was seriously down till I saw about a billion of your chapter up XD
KVARIANT chapter 12 . 8/19/2011
"Walt looked up with his nervous green eyes. "T-there's a g-girl i-in my bed," he cried with a blush." Wow O_O

Lol, epic!

Sorry I haven't reviewed most of the other chapter, but I'm busy letting meself sink inside the story! WOOHOO! Anyway, thanks for... I think seventeen? uploads :)
KVARIANT chapter 5 . 8/19/2011
Whoa dude, I'm impressed and somewhat scared. I just go to check my emails and I get billions from fiction press, mainly from you... like fifty! It was damn freaky O.o

Lol, but good job on the story!
TeddyBearKing1993 chapter 3 . 8/18/2011
lol hhahahaahahhaahahahaha the little dialogue in bold was so freaking funny hahahaha.
TeddyBearKing1993 chapter 2 . 8/18/2011
aww j'ai espere que le chapitre sera plus long oh well
KVARIANT chapter 4 . 8/18/2011
Ack! The chapters come FAST! How many you got in there? O.o

And darn, Kage is kind of a pissed type of person... Whoa...

Good writing, by the way!

But I can't promise I'll read the others you upload today, because my dad's back, and we might be doing math soon O.o