Reviews for Anything for my Big Bro
Nasty-Fox chapter 1 . 3h ago
So hot! Well written also, shame there is not more :) i actually liked it a lot
ABittersweetLove chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Good story. Sad, harsh, bleak. Strong, graphic, provocative. It will stay with me for a long time. It will make me wonder what happened after that, or how the younger brother's "Big L" reacted to his tale of incestuous love. It will haunt me, I know it.

Hmmm, guess I'll have to take it back: it wasn't just good... it was a GREAT story.
fatcat97 chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Damn. man. that was deep. i totally understand you little bro'. what was he to do?
Shadoe0806 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
I have never read an incest story until now and really never thought I would. Now that I have read this I would like to tell you that I loved it.

I love the way you told the experience. I found it very creative.

I never in a million years thought that something like this would ever get me excited. You have achieved it though.

Bravo! :D
Calico Trayce chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Really good so far. I wonder, one-shot? I hope not. I'd really like to know more about both characters.

I'm a really big fan of the name Jack.

Also, GOD DAMN that was hot lol. I totally love the eager uke's. Not a lot of people are into that, but like, my inner seme LOVES it. Every once in awhile a chase or a hunt is fun. But I really do love the uke's that initiate it. Like "give it to me" and then "damn straight I will!"

Hahaaa

Anyway. Here is my review. It is nowhere near as good as your reviews, since you are the best reviewer in the world. But I tried!

SO IN SUMMARY: hothothotmoremoremore

Thanks!
SmilingWave chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
first bro fic i read.

hehe. i find it cute :) agreed with the first review on ur intro there O.o but it's all good XD

yay bro love :3
Big Boots Man Of War chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
I'm not so sure about the style at the beginning, when you are speaking to the reader, it seems, but I really enjoyed the concept of his brother being primal, and responding just because his mind wasn't working.

And after all, I will never turn down a brothercest :)

Nice job. Will there be more?

(I enjoy being first reviewer, btw :P)