Reviews for No Technology Allowed
Anihyr Moonstar chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Haha, this was pretty amusing. I get the moral without having it explained, but I think this moral actually goes a lot deeper than *just* technology, it goes to show that people need to think of all sides to a story before complaining about something. Sure, the man thinks kids and their iPods are annoying, but he didn't even think to look into his own life. I like that you got that across.

Complaint. Um. It was a bit short. But even so, I think you handled the pacing well - starting small (with just the watch) and then moving on to show that the problem was bigger than that. Good work. :)

- Moonstar
whatthegreencarrot chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
That's very true. As a matter of fact, you wouldn't have been able to post this story if not for technology. It's a good moral, but the packing was rather sudden. You could have made him say, "Thanks, but no thanks." It's not necessary, just a thought.
Poweress111 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I like the moral of the story because it is true and it is something not a lot of people think about. However, I think the story might have had more impact if Edward had actually shed his technology and seen what life was like on the inside of the camp... if only for a day or so.

Overall it is a good story.
-Power
Happy-face001 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
I like it :) it's short and kind of funny. I'm all the way for team technology.