Reviews for Stairs
NeelaShep chapter 3 . 11/26/2014
I don't appriciate the words "collage whore" being flung about for no apparant reason. You're a good writer, no doubt, but please don't go there.
Sugartits chapter 4 . 5/17/2013
Oh please update, this is adorable! Hah,that film is amazing, if that doesn't get Jayden wanting Cesar, what will? :D
P.Nutter chapter 4 . 9/14/2012
I totally cringed at the ending lol XD I love both the characters! please update soon! :D
TinaLouise chapter 4 . 6/15/2012
I love awkward and embarrassed characters, especially when they are around my age and not a teenager. More please!
CosmicLove chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Just started your piece and 'He is something of a chain-smoker I guess.

Which really isn't an attractive habit. He goes

to the stairwell to smoke at least twice a day'

Smoking twice a day does not make you a chain-smoker. Forty to sixty a day would make you a chain smoker. Smoking twice a day is not even a habit or an addiction.
Collins-A chapter 4 . 6/6/2012
So glad you finally updated. Oooh, I wonder how jayden is going to react! n_n
Bananafishh chapter 4 . 6/5/2012
What u talkin bout? You write really well, really well meaning it sounds like stuff normal people would say and flows just so. Keep writing this seems like it'll go somewhere good. Although I still think Caesar/Cesar will be on the bottom.
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 3 . 9/19/2011
Two great little chapters and I can't wait for the next one! :)
Enchantedflame chapter 3 . 9/15/2011
I don't think that this was filler-ish at all. I enjoyed it and really can't wait for the movie date. Don't let it end soon
thatawkwardmoment chapter 2 . 8/31/2011
I like it so far - I kinda like that they're older, rather than the younger guys.. :S You know what I mean, right?

Anyways, because I'm trying to really do C&C - I thought it was well written and the way thigns were described, I could see it; the stairwell (that looks like it's spelt wrong) and the ashes and Jayden were very clear in my head. :)

So well done and looking forward to the next chapter. _
seventhswan chapter 2 . 8/21/2011
too cute! You do a great job of describing the whole 'crush' phase of Cesar's life. Where sometimes you feel almost creepy with how much you like someone without really knowing them. haha. I also like Cesar's inner commentary about how gross smoking is, even if Jayden's hot doing it. That feels really real. haha. Anyway, great chapter! Can't wait for more!
seventhswan chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
haha! this is so cute! Whenever Jayden was all "I'm gay" I winced, cuz like, I guess like Cesar, I wouldn't go around introducing myself like that. But then how you explained it worked for me! I laughed a few times in the opening scene about elevators and then when Cesar made the comment about knowing Jayden's apartment was a replica of his. haha. I don't know, this story is just real easy on the eyes. hooray! On to the next chapter...
Blank Papyrus chapter 2 . 8/21/2011
I find it cute how Cesar thinks he's old. xD Pfft, age is nothing but a number.
Blank Papyrus chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
You wrote this that fast? O_o

Well then again, some of the best stories are made like that. This was a great story and you officially have a new fan.
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
This is a great introduction and I do hope that you continue it. Excellent writing, very nicely done for less than an hour.