Reviews for Haiku's of the Moment
Liv Marhen chapter 16 . 7/21/2014
Your haikus are very good! They're so full of meaning, even though they're so simple. I look forward to reading more! :D
999999999999999999999999999999 chapter 3 . 10/22/2012
I find flaw in this as opposed to the first two. First, grammar wise, "much" cannot be used in conjunction with "people". While I realize syllables matter, and "many" would not work, to resort to poor grammar to fit the syllable scheme cheapens your work. I recommend revising. Also, to continue a run-on sentence with the last two lines is also in poor form. This has potential, but as of now it is just not that good. Also, the Plural of Haiku is Haiku. Not Haikus, and certainly not Haiku's. I am sorry for the nitpicky nature of the review, but somone needs to say it. I wish you the best of luck in your revision, and hope to see a new and improved version of this poem soon. If English is not your first language, I also apologize for my expectations, and hope my advice will improve your understanding. Cheers,

Riyin Nos Reche
Anihyr Moonstar chapter 4 . 10/14/2012
I like the style utilized here. It feels almost like an "ancient saying"/adage of wisdom. I also like the earthy feel of it; you read it and get a brief, beautiful little glimpse into nature.

- Moonstar, courtesy of the review game's Review Marathon! (Link in my profile.)
Anihyr Moonstar chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
I like the message behind this. I think you managed to squeeze a lot of depth of meaning into a little space and it makes you think. There are some little technical/grammar inconsistencies that mess up the flow, though. [...too much people.] Should be too *many* people - it sounds weird with much even if it was intentional. And here [knowing,it] there ought to be a space there after the comma.

- Moonstar
Anihyr Moonstar chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
I love the mental image of this. Somehow it reminds me of a cat, curling up in a bright patch of sunlight. I also like the tone. It's quiet and calming, but warm and lazy at the same time.

- Moonstar
Anihyr Moonstar chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
I like the mood of this. It's subtle, but uplifting. I also like the message, because I can relate to it. A friendship doesn't have to be grand and showy to be meaningful - just close knit, and understanding.

- Moonstar, Review Courtesy of the Review Game’s Review Marathon! (Link in my profile.)
Alberic of Krufton chapter 2 . 1/31/2012
I like this one. 3 Very simple, but poignant. Reminded of carpets and kitty cats... Warm puddles of sunshine are a good memory, now, when it's cold and windy outside.