Reviews for Sunshine
The Autumn Queen chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
This one actually works a little more without the punctuation. That's a rare find...even though I would still at least split the first two from the last two lines in the first stanza, and the third and fourth lines of the second.

The irony of the title. And the images help with that. The sun and the rain. Almost like Heaven's Tears.
The Golden Orchid chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
god, that was beautiful. i love how you've managed to bring out so much emotion in such few words. you had me smiling at the end! :D
GoneAway-MightNotBeReturning chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Not much I can say about this poem – it’s rather beautiful the way you’ve constructed it. I mean, deceptively simple, what with the words and the structure and all but well, it’s got several layers of meaning (for example the rain in the poem could be literal rain, and they’re – call me a hopeless romantic – falling in love in the rain and realising they’re each other’s “sunshine” or the “rain” could be figurative.)

However, I’ve got to say this poem is very sweet. :)
Miryo chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Very cute and well, happy. I love the message it sends.
Kaitlyn Noble chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Awww a very sweet poem! I love how the narrator doesn't care about the rain because his 'sunshine' is right next to him :) It just gives me a warm fuzzy feeling inside! And the rhythm of the poem was very nice too. I almost wish it was longer!
laurenexplorin chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
aww i really liked this poem. it was so short and cute! i also really like the ending "through all the rain, you're my sunshine" :D