Reviews for Breath
hollyblue2 chapter 11 . 9/1/2011
This is really beautiful; I like everything about it :D
peppermint latte chapter 11 . 9/1/2011
This is an absolutely beautiful piece of work. She's like a perfect little doll that's shattering slowly...and I love it. So much.
Francine Brown chapter 9 . 8/28/2011
This is such a strong story with a great plot line. I teared up reading this, it is also well written, I like how the chapters are short and its a quick read but still tells a lot about the character. I cannot wait for an update :)
Lee's ghost re-born chapter 9 . 8/22/2011
This hit very close to home for me, a dear friend of mine went through some of the same things. I really enjoyed the concept of narrative-poems; it would work great as a collection. I really liked the illusion too racism in poem two and how even as a girl she is aware of her parent’s flaws. As too chapter four, I’m not really sure a ten year old has a enough concept of sex to call it by its name, if want her keep the childlike innocence for a bit longer, its better she doesn’t understand.

You do have some very vivid images in the next poem which give us a clear understanding of how just young this girl is, the whinny the pooh blankets ect.

Keep this up! I’m really enjoying it. As my CW prof always told me: “The more vivid you are with your lines, the closer you feel to the piece.” You are shaping into a good storyteller.

Lee
Mary chapter 5 . 8/20/2011
This is touching. Sad because things like this happen in real life
Trevor chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Holy shit that's good! I'm hooked. Update?
21 | « Prev Page 1 2