Reviews for Words and Their Digestion
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15
nice x
MizuAz chapter 1 . 1/2
This was a wonderfully written little story! Extremely interesting idea, with a lot packed into such a short space. Nice character development, too. I'd have loved to see a full-length version. I've read A Year Full of Days, Drunk Text, and The Side Effects of Forgetting in the last week. You're a wonderful writer. The humor in Drunk Text, which was my favorite, was utterly blissful. I hate to see that you haven't posted anything here in quite a while and you've got some unfinished stories, which I am itching to read just because I know how good you are, but won't because I hate getting into unfinished stories! I do hope you're writing SOMEWHERE, because you've really got some excellent talent for story writing.
Robicslady chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Thank You for writing this. As a Mom of a 20-year-old daughter w/ Autism, I recognize some familiar tics. I hope she finds love the way your characters do.
Anna chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Wonderful story - and from someone who also dislikes certain words (all though not to the degree of Tanner) I fell madly in love with Tanners voice and person.

I would have enjoyed some explicit sex, would have loved to see how Tanner would deal with this? The balance of touch forexample could be very interesting in a love scene...

And I felt horrible that Tanner litteraly looses both of his friends during the story :-( Gloria I could accept, but I felt really sad that he needed to loose Japeth in order to get a boyfriend. Although I do recognise, that he would have never gotten a boyfriend, if said boyfriend hadn't come been part of his life somehow, for a while...
faroffdream chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Great story! Sounds like Tanner falls on the autism spectrum somewhere. Roz and Tanner are adorable, although it made me sad that he apparently lost both Japheth and Gloria as friends.
Nuitdemeztli chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Tanners quirks are confusing but somehow make him cute. AT some point I thought he and Japhet were going to end up together but Roz is more gentle... so bad Japhet had to get out of the picture though.
This was really nice story, deep enough to feel like it has content but light enough to fit in one single chapter. Its a very good story.
ArthurAlbionKirkland chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
This is SO GOOD.
min chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
That was incredible
Sannah chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
This one ends so sadly, i was hoping they'd work something out with Jatheth too.
BlaseBlanco chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
This is so blindingly fantastic and I just love the characters (especially Tanner) and the relationships. It's perfect. You're prefect. This has made my day.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
OMG I absolutely adore this story, every single fucking moment of it. I'm spazzing right now XDD Omg I just love this so much. The rules, the words, Tanner, and roz, how he calls him Tan and the fact that he fell in love with him enough to WANT him and to break up with Japheth, EVERYTHING! This is like the most adorable love story everrr O Man and it's just really kind of sexy the way Roz wants him haha
mangatake chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
I adore this, even if the way things turned out are bitter sweet.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Beautiful story. Imaginative, empathetic. I felt a strong connection between the characters. Wonderful short story. Sweet.
binnyboo chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
im cry
i've read almost all your stories multiple times
i cry every time
roguehands chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
this is so very sweet and well-written, I've never actually read something with such unusual plot :)
63 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »