Reviews for Where did you go?
Alwayssearching2012 chapter 4 . 1/10/2012
I'm kinda late to the reviewing game, I know, but you've portrayed Steven's maturation so well here. Keep it up! :)
Fumiki chapter 4 . 12/30/2011
I must admit, I didn't know this story existed until I saw Ben mentioned this. Sorry _

Reading this from Steven POV really made me sad. I can understand him, he kinda blame himself. I think I'd forever hate the part when Kyle and Terry decided to name their baby Ryan. If I were Steven, I'd probably stop talking to them...

You should update this. Maybe after you're done with Still Suffering? Please write more of this! :D
MsIloveVampires chapter 4 . 11/16/2011
Steven /3 ah so thats when he started calling them by their first names. thats kinda creepy but intresting that he could hear and feel Ryan
kcrb0202 chapter 3 . 11/8/2011
He will come back someday
kcrb0202 chapter 2 . 11/8/2011
Poor Steven
kcrb0202 chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
This is going well the story is
kcrb0202 chapter 4 . 11/8/2011
I think I going to cry
CharlieTehUnicron chapter 4 . 11/6/2011
OMFG YOU SAID HUGGLE!

I officially love you.

Oh, so THAT'S when he stopped calling them Mom and Dad. I don't know who's side I'm on. Steven seems to be overreacting a little bit...
Ivy Climbroe chapter 3 . 11/5/2011
:( yet, I am loving Steven more and more.
Ivy Climbroe chapter 2 . 11/5/2011
tear. :'(
Ivy Climbroe chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Okay I just reviewed chapter 4 so now im re reading the other chapters and reviewing...Its so sad how guilty Steven is :(
Ivy Climbroe chapter 4 . 11/5/2011
OMG I LOVE THE LAST LINE! man I can just picture Steven saying that too, in a kind of calm, 'don't mess with me right now' kinda way. Amazing story! what happened to your other personalities? :)
cratermaker chapter 3 . 10/18/2011
This is fascinating; not as fast-paced as Still Suffering, but what can you expect from the point of view of someone so young; it'll probably pick up, soon.
CharlieTehUnicron chapter 3 . 10/18/2011
Awesome chapter, dudette. Just awesome. No other words to describe it.
TpTdF chapter 2 . 10/16/2011