Reviews for Friday Nights
Guest chapter 27 . 11/30
This is one of the best brocest, and the best slice of life brocest evaaar! This the nth time I reread this, still not tired of it.
TMi The Dork in the Corner chapter 27 . 11/11
still hoping to see an update soon... :D
meenashrestha123.ms chapter 27 . 9/29
Update update update
Shady Shinigami chapter 12 . 8/22
Oh snap. Awkward.
Shady Shinigami chapter 10 . 8/22
Wow, what a good chapter. Lots of the best kind of action.
Shady Shinigami chapter 8 . 8/22
I hope Myles gets a happy ending, even if he doesn't get Darren.
Shady Shinigami chapter 7 . 8/22
Oh, I had faith in Myles, and knew he would come to save my baby boy.
Shady Shinigami chapter 6 . 8/22
In all seriousness, I love reading incest, and I love writing it, but imagine how confusing and horrible it would be to start having feelings towards your own sibling. That's why I promised myself if I ever have kids, and ever find out they're doing those sorts of things, or are in love, I will just take them into separate rooms, and ask them if it's consensual. If they both say yes, I will let it be and love them always, and be the mother of the two siblings fucking.
Shady Shinigami chapter 5 . 8/22
I know this is OBVIOUSLY an incest story, but damn, that Myles is a charmer. Not a bad second choice.
Shady Shinigami chapter 4 . 8/22
I forgot to review last chapter, so just know that I still love the story.
Shady Shinigami chapter 2 . 8/22
Poor, poor Darren. Also, poor spider I just killed. It wasn't doing anything. But, in all seriousness, I do love the brother incest stories. I wrote a pretty graphic twincest series on my other account.
Shady Shinigami chapter 1 . 8/22
I read this long ago, and I wanted to read it again, so here I am!
Kakashi'sMistress546 chapter 27 . 8/21
LOVE this story! But I keep banging my head against the wall for reading something that's incomplete; I can't stand the suspense! Would be so happy to see a new update (preferably smexy)! ;)
danazit7 chapter 27 . 8/7
I think it's time for you to update. I need my friday nights back it can be my B-day present from you pleaseees
A tired person chapter 11 . 7/12
I melt into a puddle for Darron and Myles, they are such a cute pairing.
582 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »