Reviews for Let You Go
PyroTech chapter 11 . 11/18/2011
I didn't think really short chapters would be interesting but htis is interesting! And I REALLY don't want Jake OR Michael to be the murderer!
Blank Papyrus chapter 35 . 9/25/2011
I'm on edge now. I want to find out what happens. ;A;
Blank Papyrus chapter 26 . 9/16/2011
I actually like the style in which this story is written. Kind of the point of dribbles, really. ._.
DeleriousNick chapter 25 . 9/15/2011
So far, so good. Your story looks to be a very engaging one.

I do have to agree, though, with some of the people who are saying you could lengthen out your chapters a little. Ch. 22-5 in particular could probably have been combined into a decent-size update.

Other than that, I'm liking what I'm reading!
Bob chapter 14 . 9/4/2011
I guessed it!
Kiki564 chapter 12 . 9/2/2011
Chapter 10,11,12 review:

Sorry for not reviewing the past few chapters. I just opened my email for the first time in a couple of days. First of all I thought it was really nice that Micheal and Jake are finally interacting with each other. I liked that they FINALLY are really talking and telling the other about themselves, especially after Micheal being such an idiot about just going up to Jake and telling him he's back. I also wonder if either of them are particularly saddened or upset by the fact that they feel like strangers to each other.

Then there's this killer. The way you write them, they still seem human. First theres the mention of justification. A sociopath wouldn't try to justify anything, they just do it to do it because they want to. But this guy did TRY to justify, at least in the beginning, but gave up on that because they probably realized that there probably isn't any good reason to kill people. At least that's how I perceive it. Then theres the fact that the killer took the time to close the victim's eyes. I don't know if it's just the killer showing some respect for the body, but usually in criminal psychology that's considered an admission of guilt. Usually if the killer does that it means they don't want to feel the eyes of the victim boring into them because they may know the victim or feel guilty about murdering them. I guess it's because of the human response to not look into a person's eyes if we feel guilty about something or are trying to lie. So the killer still seems human to me, rather than a total unfeeling monster. Although they could be going down that path.

Now there's another nice moment. Micheal and Jake are hanging out again and things progress and then Micheal fucks it up. One step forward two steps back. What the hell is wrong with Micheal? Any normal person would know that LAUGHING after someone just asked you out is EXTREMELY insensitive! I mean really, WHY WOULD HE DO THAT! Especially since Jake seems kind of like the shy type. I get that he might laughing because he had thought Jake may have been involved with that "other man" and had been jealous, but COME ON! Then when Jake runs off, Micheal just STANDS there and gets ANNOYED? WTF? Micheal is the one who fucked up, what the hell does he have to be annoyed about? It's JAKE that's running away crying! He doesn't even go after Jake! It really burns me up and I officially think Micheal is a complete douche-bag.

Any way, keep up the awesome work! I look forward to your next update! Hugs and Kisses!
Kiki564 chapter 9 . 8/30/2011
Finally! Jake and Micheal finally meet again! Jake definitely seems excited but I think Micheal's reaction is a little... subdued. I didn't expect either of them to throw themselves into the others arms or anything, but IDK... Something about the way Micheal reacted seems too calm to me. Then again, Micheal has seen Jake a couple of times already so maybe that's why. Then there's the killer. It mentioned that he took a moment to "admire the body with contempt". Does that mean this person doesn't enjoy killing? Or does it mean that they hated the person they killed? As for who the killer is, I'm actually reluctant to say it's either Micheal or Jake. That's seems too obvious to me... I was thinking it could be the "other guy" we've seen a couple of times. But then what's the motive? They also mentioned that the the means will be justified by the end, soooooooo... Maybe it's a killer for hire! Or someone killing to protect someone else? Revenge? Getting rid of competition? Hmmmm... Well any way, keep up the awesome work! Hugs and Kisses!
Kiki564 chapter 8 . 8/29/2011
Chapter 7 & 8 review:

We see some action! I was wondering when first blood would be shed. I am totally getting pumped! I am dying for the plot to thicken some more! And what's up with Micheal? Why doesn't he just go up and talk to Jake? I mean, what the hell? Weren't they best buds? Is he afraid of approaching Jake or something? Seriously, Micheal needs to grow a pair. Or is it about the guy he keeps seeing with Jake? I am just dying to see what will happen when he finally DOES talk to Jake. Keep up the good work!
evilangel2005us chapter 7 . 8/28/2011
Seven chapters and I'm still trying to decide if I like this style. I love the idea, and definitely wanna see where its going, I just think the chapters are entirely too short. I don't need a new novel every day, I could take a page a day without complaining, but a paragraph a day makes me wonder if the pay out is worth the wait. I like the short clipped scenes, but I just think I would like to read more of them in a day than just one.
Kiki564 chapter 6 . 8/27/2011
I am most definitely reading this. I am very much liking it so far, but I am dying to see what you have planned. Is that "other man" going to be important? Oooooh, is he a rival for Micheal? And why is it that he didn't go and say hi to Jake? Why hasn't he contacted Jake, even though he moved back weeks ago? I like how the story is building up so far, but it kills me that the chapters are so short. Either way, I will keep up with the story and I look forward to the next chapter.
writing-for-you chapter 6 . 8/27/2011
I'm reading it! I love most of your stories. This one is good though. Don't delete it! :D I like it so far. Keep writing, cause I'm reading. (I just don't really like to review until the end of the story.)