Reviews for A Life Guide to Prolonging the Inevitable
LoveAntiquity chapter 5 . 9/1/2011
! :D
Yumko Yummy chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
keep going. pleasesssssssss don't stop posting chapters. you can stop ofter you finish the story. :)
Ceri Anne chapter 4 . 8/28/2011
Brilliant, you had me laughing all the way through. Can't wait to see what she's going to do to him!
D chapter 4 . 8/28/2011
Can't wait for more!
DefineVintage chapter 4 . 8/27/2011
Oh wow I'm loving this story! It's well written, keeps you interested and the narration is great :) I'm really liking Charlie, she seems witty in a very dry way and it's great :)

Can't wait for the next chapter!
renegade01 chapter 4 . 8/26/2011
Poop-Butt made me grin. Charlotte is cute. No wonder she hates Shane. He's a little demon. ;)
larafrancesca chapter 4 . 8/26/2011
I love that you finish your stories before posting them, it means we don't have to wait for ever and a day in order to find out what happens next! :)
earthserpent chapter 4 . 8/25/2011
sound good. keep going.
larafrancesca chapter 3 . 8/24/2011
Brilliant! :)
Halleeee chapter 3 . 8/24/2011
AHAHHA. omg this story is effing amazing. Between the immaculate vocabulary and the excellent characters, this makes me want to read this over and over and over.

Keep writing, and good luck!
larafrancesca chapter 2 . 8/24/2011
I am so happy that you've posted again! I'm pretty sure I got a silly smile on my face as soon as I saw that your stories had gone form 15 to 16 :D Good luck with publishing, you must say when something comes out.

Please, please, please update soon! Especially in the next week if you can, as for me school starts on the 1st of September and I doubt I'll be reading as much.

Looking forward to more!

Take care :D
renegade01 chapter 2 . 8/23/2011
Oh no. I truly felt the horror in that last scene. I'm thirsty for payback already.

Great prologue. Its caught my attention. ;)
Ceri Anne chapter 2 . 8/23/2011
Yey! You're back! Up to now this looks really good, I can't wait to see what she's come back for (although I assume it's for some kind of revenge against Shane) And what made her stay away so long! Looking forward to the next chapter.
178 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12