Reviews for A Life Guide to Prolonging the Inevitable
crazydaisyyy chapter 16 . 9/3/2012
This chapter legit made me cry :'(
Jodes101 chapter 6 . 9/2/2012
I don't normally read college age stories but this one is getting really interesting. Love the character development.
eslover chapter 17 . 8/22/2012
Great story and characters, I really enjoyed it! I love your writing style :)
(sorry if I have said that already)
eslover chapter 12 . 8/22/2012
Ahhh! I love this, and cannot stop reading for more than 15 minutes at a time before coming back (even though I have plenty else to do)
devilishd chapter 17 . 8/3/2012
I loved the flash backs, I guess me and Shane have one thing in common; we both got stupidly drunk at 13 (horrible night, awful embarrassing memories) I LOVED YOUR STORY ! (:
Guest chapter 17 . 7/24/2012
love love looooooved how the ending tied with the beginning and your writing is flawless if you have even one single hater I'm positive he or she is probably an incapable dipshit this story is so cute keep it up
NinjaBaconShallRule chapter 5 . 7/14/2012
Hilarious. Absolutely funny. Couldn't stop laughing.
yoitsamberfool chapter 17 . 6/28/2012
I read this story as a whole set and I loved it! Charlie is such a relatable character; her flaws are genuine, her life is nothing more than normal, and her past has a piece that everyone has. I'm sure everyone enjoyed reading through her narration, especially when we all have that someone who we'd love to see years later and stick it to them.
PS: The last line? Pure genius!
Astarael-11 chapter 17 . 6/24/2012
Oh my golly gosh, I know you wrote this story a while ago but I just read it in one sitting and it was absolutely amazing.

It was hilarious and sweet and the characters were all great. I loved how no one was perfect, that they all had their faults. They just seemed like such real characters.

I actually laughed out loud in parts of this story and that's very hard to do because I usually don't find books/stories that are supposed to be funny that funny but with this one, Charlie's inner voice was just hilarious. I love how she was a nerd and put all those superman references into everything.

Shane just sounds like a hottie so, you know, that's always a plus when reading a story ;)

I'm glad they got their happy ending and what this long-winded saying-nothing-when-I-want-to-say-so-much review is about is that your story was absolutely fantastic :)
OPatron chapter 17 . 6/22/2012
oh my god! that was just a bucketful of adorableness! i usually dont say that, yet here i am. what a fantastic story!
ConfianzaFlores chapter 17 . 5/23/2012
OK. this is legit the cutest story everrrrrrrrrrr. I'm completely serious. The ending made me giggle like a little school girl and smile. I'm really happy for her. It gives me hope that there is someone like Shane out there for me, who will deal with my psychoticness.
ConfianzaFlores chapter 16 . 5/23/2012
so much rage for such a little girl haha
ConfianzaFlores chapter 13 . 5/23/2012
I have to review this chapter before even finishing it. SO FUCKING AWKWARD! she begs Shane to come over (well Joran technically) and then Dylan shows up. hahhaha and thennn she has to introduce him as her boyfriend. failure. ok I'll go back to read haha.
ConfianzaFlores chapter 7 . 5/23/2012
now im starting to feel baddd. lol it seems that charlie just gets into arguments really easilly and riles him up. I'm not saying that shane isn't at fault. justttt. she isnt innocent either.
ConfianzaFlores chapter 5 . 5/23/2012
at first, her plan seemed a little out of the way vindictive, and im sure shes gonna regret it at some point, but there have been SO many times that I wish I had been able to get someone back for being a douche sooo Im cheering for her! haha
178 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »