Reviews for A Life Guide to Prolonging the Inevitable
rukz chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
It's a quite detailed story.

Nicely written.

Upload soon, want more.
violet-eyez chapter 16 . 1/11/2012
can't wait for the next chapter, just to clarify what age are they?
Ceri Anne chapter 16 . 1/8/2012
Oh, that's so cute that he didn't want her to leave, and that he wanted to kiss her (although, that's been pretty obvious from the start...) I'm looking forward to the next chapter of 2011, and the repercussions of their kiss!
PeanutButterKn1fe chapter 16 . 1/5/2012
I love your story so much. So much. It's cute and it's exciting and Shane is such a flippin' cutie pie and I just want to hug him until he explodes but first I want to hug Charlie because her comic book craziness inspires me and... yeah.

Seriously. Shane is the kind of character that secretly makes me go insane. Y'know? Attractive jerks are so much more interesting than unattractive jerks. Also, he's an attractive jerk who really LIKE likes her and it's so adorable and it makes me giddy and giggly. And I love your writing style :) The dialogue flows in a comforting way, and you need to update immediately so I can continue using this to put off homework. Mm. Okay. I love you. Okay. Bye.
BellsAndRibbons chapter 16 . 1/4/2012
Awww, they are soo cute together, Update soon? Pleaseeee.

Indi
HungerInHerEyes chapter 16 . 1/3/2012
Love this story.
earthserpent chapter 16 . 1/3/2012
WOOOOO! keep going.
ellen chapter 16 . 1/3/2012
chrarlie is so freakin dense! love it so far.
Miss Haps chapter 16 . 1/3/2012
Whoa... humor me for a minute because I'd like to think this chapter was a gift for me. And you are my fairy God mother.

After reading this entire story so far last night, I got a total of two hours of sleep... so I drank lots of caffienated drinks periodically throughout the day. But when I return home after a hardy session of tutoring math, I find this alert in my inbox... and it's like you made all my dreams come true. I love you. Dearly.

Please update again? I love you and this story. And I would very much like to read more...
mylittlePRINCESS chapter 16 . 1/3/2012
thank you for chapter please.
Miss Haps chapter 15 . 1/3/2012
Agh. I haven't read a good story on fp in the longest time. Seriously, where was this when I was desperately trying to procrastinate studying for midterm exams a few weeks ago?

I love Shane and Charlie. I love thst their history is really elementary, but through her point of view, you get why she's actually putting effort into this. He didn't just tug on her hair one day and she decided to hate his soul. He actually pulled out the big guns and made some pretty rough collective damage.

I really enjoy the writing style of the story. Reading it feels refreshing and natural. The talent you posses is marvelous and I envy you.

Shane's personality is my character guilty pleasure. Reading his dialogue and expressions makes me giddy in a sort of *point and laugh* "Ha! You've got it SO bad" ...way.

Anyways, it's currently 4:45 am, I just wrote all of that on a tablet, and I have school tomorrow so I'd like something else to procrastinate with (yes, I'm officially using you), so please update. Pretty please? And as soon as possible?
Imperio chapter 15 . 12/30/2011
Ok this is my favourite story at the moment... please continue :) xx
del chapter 9 . 12/19/2011
they're so fucking immature. maybe all those years of torture really did some psychological damage on charlie. jesus christ. what she's been doing to shane is low, but she's supposed to be an adult and she sure as hell isn't acting like one.

so what if she can't forgive OR forget. the kid who made her life miserable was just that. a kid. and he certainly doesn't act like the same person he used to be. seriously, the two of them are so annoying. jordan's rash and childish, and charlie's a pushover who doesn't know what she wants. she can't even talk to her "perfect" boyfriend.
darkgurl92 chapter 15 . 12/18/2011
omg..it seems like Charlie is always getting hurt by shane.

Shane likes Charlies, but everytime he wants to tell her he likes her Tim always ruins the moment..goodness..update 't wait :)
earthserpent chapter 15 . 12/17/2011
oohh. hurry and post up the next one.
178 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »