Reviews for Breaking Free
STAILS565 chapter 11 . 2/2/2013
FUCKING AMAZING FIGHT! FUCK YEAH!, * pumps a fist into the air* , SO LOVING THIS SO FAR! :-) :-) :-) :-)
STAILS565 chapter 10 . 2/2/2013
Wow, * eyes widen* no words to say.
STAILS565 chapter 9 . 2/2/2013
Amaizing, but one question, is it me, or you put Doctor Devin obsessed with Blue?
STAILS565 chapter 8 . 2/2/2013
So, awesome, image every detail, in the chapter, and poor Renaia, :( , but yeah! Baby, love Gerald. :).
STAILS565 chapter 7 . 2/2/2013
So nice, so wonderful, so beautiful, Damn, okay, I'm becoming a french guy for sure, I think, but what the heck, its wonderful, :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
STAILS565 chapter 6 . 2/2/2013
Perfectly, describe on everything, like I was watching, a scene of a movie, which is amazing, gotta cont. Reading. :-) :-) :-)
STAILS565 chapter 5 . 2/1/2013
So amazing, and wow * eyes widen for what just image* image every detail, every single detail, wonderful, gotta cot. Reading. :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
STAILS565 chapter 4 . 2/1/2013
* nodding, smiling* loving it so far, gotta keep reading, imaging it in every single detail. :-) :-) :-) :-)
STAILS565 chapter 3 . 2/1/2013
Image, every single detail, beautiful, amazing, love, will wait for the rewritting of this story, but first, read it like this, cont. Reading. :-) :-) :-) :-)
STAILS565 chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
LOV├łEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :-) :-) :-) :-) and other words like : good, awesome, wonderful gonna cont. Reading. :-) :-)
STAILS565 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
*eyes widen* gonna enjoy this, and finally, I can review to this story, yeah, baby.
DALover26 chapter 20 . 7/23/2012
(YOU KNOW ME! :D)
Anyway, I love this story! Amazing and how you describe the characters and how you described their kiss! I'm a mush, a tomboy, but still a mush. xD
whatdotheydream chapter 20 . 7/18/2012
Ah! That was so cute! and...I can't believe I'm actually CRYING!
whatdotheydream chapter 6 . 7/18/2012
That was so cute and sad!
monzepelmoon chapter 20 . 3/13/2012
another cute chapter, Angela-chan!

-Moon-chan