Reviews for Breaking Free
monzepelmoon chapter 17 . 3/13/2012
AWE KAWAII! This chapter was so cute near the end, Angela-chan!

LOVING THIS!

monzepelmoon chapter 12 . 3/13/2012
I know who Angela is, Angela-chan...LOL
monzepelmoon chapter 12 . 3/12/2012
Not done with this chapter or the story, but i'll finish tomorrow. Loving it so far,

monzepelmoon chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
This is an interesting way to start a story, me likey!

Nene chapter 25 . 12/6/2011
Its going well so far -
brit02 chapter 25 . 12/5/2011
Oh Interesting!
Nene chapter 25 . 12/5/2011
It has some way of distributing it! I could provide the link when its all done (way into the future in other words LOL)
D.N.Carver chapter 24 . 11/28/2011
Okay, Now I've read it all. I loved how you did the "2 years later" thing. I liked the "in this circle" chant/song/poem thing too. I really loved the game too. It was rather funny since embarrassing friends is something I love to do too.
coolaid chapter 20 . 11/23/2011
That is so cuuuute
D.N.Carver chapter 20 . 11/15/2011
Once again a review of multiple chapters. I found the disease interesting and the fight through it romantic, the fighting with music thing was amazing. It's something I always think about when I listen to music, "How cool would I fight be to this song" sort of thing. And I loved the ending. Very sweet and cute. However I am sad to see it end.
rachellynngross chapter 24 . 10/23/2011
nice ending i told you you could do it
brit02 chapter 24 . 10/23/2011
"content manner" lol :)

Aw, this was such a great ending! It made me feel fuzzy inside :) Nice job! :D
Sakurachibi08 chapter 24 . 10/23/2011
Oh I love this chapter! So heartwarming and sweet!
2awesomeforyou chapter 24 . 10/23/2011
I'm not going to cry! I'm not going to cry...Ahhhhhh so cute and so heartwarming, a masterpiece, beautiful, way to end a great story the list goes on and on

I'm so glad I got to read this story to the end, thank you for writing this awesome story.

Loved the story, may there love last forever and ever

brit02 chapter 23 . 10/21/2011
Aww, so cute! And I love the songs! I really like Hikari and Chris together :)
100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »