Reviews for Breaking Free
brit02 chapter 14 . 9/22/2011
Mo, poor Gerald! That sounds like a horrible disease. I'm rooting for you, Renaia!
rachellynngross chapter 13 . 9/21/2011
ok, i need to know what just happened to gerald
2awesomeforyou chapter 13 . 9/21/2011
WtF? whats killing Genrald?

Loved all the chpts so far, and this one was very funny haha

I loved that made Angela seem oddly familier ;)

Great update soon!
brit02 chapter 13 . 9/21/2011
Angela is adorable ;) And that's you...not hyper? Haha. Now I see why Renaia didn't want to see her hyper! Lol! I really loved Tokoro and Gerald's banter in this, it was great! And omg, a cliffie...I mean, I love to use cliffies myself, but ahhhhhhh!
brit02 chapter 12 . 9/19/2011
Yay, happy chapter! XD I really like Tokoro :D And is Angela from SoAH?
rachellynngross chapter 12 . 9/19/2011
how do you lose a brother? maybe he can lose my sister for me hehe
brit02 chapter 11 . 9/17/2011
I forgot to mention in the last chapter, but I really liked the song you had. If possible, and only if you want to, could you write a song for EverScript? I have limited imagination when it comes to songs/poems, so I'll really appreciate it :)

I love how these two work as a team! They're really great. The showdown was great! A good bit of action and revenge. Geez, Vivian is such a witch.
brit02 chapter 10 . 9/17/2011
Oh no! Who's at the door? Lemme see!
D.N.Carver chapter 11 . 9/17/2011
Another amazing chapter. The fighting was very well written as I was reading I found myself flinching . I also love the ending. I agree. Grilled cheese is best when warm.
rachellynngross chapter 11 . 9/17/2011
Finally got to read it and I like them
D.N.Carver chapter 10 . 9/17/2011
I loved this chapter. I really like how it stays relaxed with everyday events such as cooking and singing but then chaos erupts. I really want to know who's after Gerald and I'm really excited for the next chapter.
D.N.Carver chapter 9 . 9/13/2011
I love this story. I can't wait to read more. As I read it I sit there going "what's next what's next" and I find my self surprised and unable to predict what happens next as well. I can usually predict what is going to happen with most stories and not being able to with this one is very refreshing. I find that the characters are very well developed and I'm able to relate to their emotions and understand them without having ever been in their situations.
rachellynngross chapter 9 . 9/12/2011
oh how sweet i loved it
brit02 chapter 9 . 9/10/2011
"in a gentle manner", not manor lol

Gosh, Gerald...damn. poor kid was dragged through a lot. Renaia too. (Do you have a thing against fire, too?)
brit02 chapter 8 . 9/10/2011
OH NOES! RENAIA!

Gerald is so awesome. Great job! And didyou know Quando means 'when' in Spanish?
100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »