Reviews for Dead Like Me
Damnjpg chapter 7 . 6/4/2015
omg this was totally adorable! I loved the end so much!
Why-do-I-need-a-username chapter 7 . 10/4/2014
Wow, that was really good, I really enjoyed it.
Writing In Ink Forever chapter 7 . 10/2/2012
This was really good. Even though it was only seven chapters, you pulled it together nicely. Ardeth - ahem, Sebastian - has to be my favorite character. I loved him. 3

Annette was a good character, and her character developed well through the story. With that, I applaud. Well done. Well done.

Binkybaby chapter 5 . 9/26/2012
Oh snap update soon!
ninjaowl chapter 5 . 9/23/2012
Yes! I loved her confusion with the iPod, exactly how I imagined :D Ahh so that's why Ardeth's so protective of little Annie... I'd love to know what her death did to him, and why he couldn't save her. How could you leave it on such a cliffy!? How!? Don't leave us in suspense, please...
Writing In Ink Forever chapter 5 . 9/23/2012
OMG. Ardeth IS jealous, aha. He just doesn't want it to show on the outside. Or he's one of those people who doesn't know what jealousy feels like or something.

Annette is so oblivious to things. I guess that's what it comes with being dead for so long and not know how some of the stuff works.

Oh man! How Alrik's brothers were her murderers! Poor Annie. So were they drunk when they killed them?

toolongtolive chapter 5 . 9/23/2012
haha, now i understand that annette actually hung out with alrik instead of her dreaming about it...

anyways, omg... suspense!
i thorough times a gazillion times enjoyed this chapter!
i wonder what will happen to annettte and alrik's relationship *le gasp*!
Writing In Ink Forever chapter 4 . 9/18/2012
I love this story so far. So intriguing. I can't wait for more.

Ardeth seems like an interesting character. :) I am definitely a fan of him. 3

Anette is a pretty name. Is she German? I love how you started this story out. It's unique, never seen it start that way before, and I love it! :D

Binkybaby chapter 4 . 9/14/2012
Loved itttt update soon :)
ninjaowl chapter 4 . 9/14/2012
Oh my, what's Ardeth going to think when he hears about this date with Alrik Hmmmm? Poor Annie, you damn near broke my heart with her meeting her siblings :'( I just wanna give her a big ol'hug and tell everything's going to work out fine. Yes! Someone who realises that I do actually have some good ideas ;P
toolongtolive chapter 4 . 9/14/2012
such a nice surprise when i found an email notifying me of an update of this story. and by god, it was an awesome read!
it does really flow nicely, apart from the very weird transition between annette thing about the morrow and her description of alrik.
cannot wait to see the ending of it (even though i am disappointed it is going to end so soon!)
Binkybaby chapter 3 . 7/23/2012
update soon i liked it.
SandmanCircus chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
How delightful! What a wonderful story! At first I thought Alrik was the love interest, but as soon as Ardeth entered the pictured I was all, "Alrik who?"

Personally I'm not a huge fan of love triangles, in fact I hate them to the point where I start to think it's bad form to love more than one person - which is a flaw in my way of thinking. So I'm hoping Alrik won't be in the way too much - not that it's my business...

I really love this story and can't wait for more.

(I'm also eagerly awaiting an update for "My Wolf Boy" hinthintwinkwink)
RomanceObsessed chapter 3 . 6/5/2012
before you upload anymore new stories will you finish your other ones
ninjaowl chapter 3 . 6/5/2012
Thanks hun :3 and it's because I'm a comic genius ;D Ardeth is so sweet bless him and his jealousy I wonder how Annette is going to react with the change in technology, will she have to encounter an iPod at some point? :P