Reviews for Mirrored Existence
Amber Panda chapter 2 . 4/15/2012
Wow. I love the suspence in this chapter. I love the fact that it's detailed enough to envision the background and characters without being too long. There was a slight spelling error, you used lit instead of like but other than that, everything was fine. This chapter had me bouncing as I continued to read it. I can't wait for the next chapter. :) Great job!
NamrataDasAdhikary chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
You started it sooo well...ended it sooo well.. you rock.. the story touched me.. every bit of it was super awesome..:) ! can't wait to read more!
Amber Panda chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
The playing of the emotions really captured the reader. Every emotion could be felt by the reader as if they were the main character themselves. The short sentences captured the moments where the emotion was clearest. The only confusion I have, at this present moment, is the time period. Is it in present time, or in the past? The story does have a post civil war feeling to it, but it also feels like the early 1990's. Other than that, it was a well writen tale that I cant wait to read more of. It is very intresting and I hope that I can enjoy the rest if anything more should be written.