Reviews for So Easy As Lovers Go
Bookworm1213 chapter 2 . 11/5/2013
This book was sooooooo good. You should make a sequel, it would be really interesting to hear what her parents think. At fist I didn't think I was going to review, but after I read the authors note I had to make you smile. So I hope you smile a really big smile when you read this.
APassionForReadingAndWriting chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
This is so cute! I love it :D :D :D
Minkaos chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
I really enjoyed reading your oneshot! I love how they started out as friends and then confessed their feelings for each other. I'm glad she chose for him in the end :)
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
awww! So cute! Love it!
heal me forever chapter 2 . 10/12/2012
dis stry is fucking good i truely love dat guy :)
vsrhn chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Aww! that was just the sweetest story ever! One of my friends once told me that true love never knocks your door, it completely knocks you out completely, Off your feet, makes you take strange decisions that eventually makes your life!
non.graceful chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
I read the whole thing but during the middle I was contemplating to stop. There's just something missing from it. I don't know if its because it doesn't seem realistic enough for me or because there isn't any/enough emotion portrayed through it. There doesn't seem to be sufficient tension or conflict to make moments memorable or real. I know these are all terrible things to say, but all reviews help even if they're the 'omg I love this' reviews.
SwimmingThroughExistance chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
this was SO cute! great job:D
MainlyPlainly.ME chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
I liked this it was so ... Idk maybe awesome is the word :) but I like Jolene she's funni to me but cool story bro •3. - Mainly
DumbledoreManiac5637281 chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Loved it. Hope to read more from you. Keep up the good work :)

Nicole
SnoQueen chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Noooo! It can't finish yet!

Although, I did like how it finished. :P Really well written - needed a bit more drama, I think. The climax of the story ended too soon.

One thing that I was curious about was how she had gotten that cut on her arm...? She didn't seem like the clumsy or emo type...haha.

Really well written - don't know the song, but I'm sure you followed it well. (:

SnoQueen