Reviews for Filters
qubed chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
That last line made my mind say, "Oh shit!"

I am familiar with pushing boundaries, and you can always smell/see/taste it coming when you push just a bit farther than you should.

Never stops me, though
smoke another grin chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
when you look at this poem, just at the shape of it and the words, it looks so bare that you're intrigued. and then you read it, and you realise somebody's learnt the art of few words, and that it's quite, quite brilliant.
Lost Griffin chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
I admire how you can use so few words to create a metaphor that still sticks in my mind.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
I like this,the minimalist form and straightforwardness of it.

Heart
Insanity Streak chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Oh my, this is a fantiastic piece of poetry. You have taken my breath away with this piece. I love the word play in the first stanza, the imagery in the second and the finality of the last. Well done. Just terrific.
Sepulchred chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
What can be said that already hasn't? This is brilliant, as is everything else you create. You must have magical hands or lips or something.

I love the double use of sense - it feels right, somehow. There's a lot of depth, and something about your writing that makes your words not just sound, but look, so very pretty.

Brilliant.
IlexOpaca chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
I absolutely low the use of the double meaning of sense. It's brilliant! This is a great poem :)
punctured.lungs chapter 1 . 8/24/2011