Reviews for Hypnosis
MileyRowling chapter 13 . 3/18/2013
Are you going to update this sometime soon?
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 13 . 2/2/2013
Glad to see you've updated! Keep it up!
Lori Jane Summers chapter 11 . 1/15/2013
... ;)
Lori Jane Summers chapter 12 . 1/15/2013
eeeeppp i love it ;-)
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 12 . 8/28/2012
good job.
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 6 . 8/26/2012
um...you do know that chapter 5 and 6 are the same. just thought i would tell you that
Harmony'sLoveHP chapter 12 . 8/22/2012
NOTE TO ANYONE READING THE REVIEWS AND ANYONE WHO HAS NOTICED THIS HAS NOT BEEN UPDATED FOR AWHILE:
I'm sorry about that. I'm working on getting it started up again, but it's been a while since I've wrote on it, so sorry for any future mistakes/issues. Please keep reading!
The Writer
-Harmony'sLove
Sonya chapter 12 . 1/6/2012
Why did you quit on this? You should pick up with this again.
Raquelle-jamieson chapter 12 . 9/29/2011
Very good I like this story alot.. :-D a few errors you musta missed but u obviously tried really hard.. :-)
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
good start! I'll be back I promise
PhantomOfTheOpera18 chapter 9 . 8/28/2011
Chapter 8: I think things happened a little fast with Axel and Mad in the beginning where you narrated the things they've done together. I think Axel wouldn't feel so foreign to me if you had the characters talk to each other in that scene, have them getting involved and act out that whole scene instead of summarizing it for us (am I making sense?). Your way does quicken things up a bit, but I don't feel a sort of connection between the two. Axel's still a stranger to me, he's nothing more than the guy that helped Maddison.

Chapter 9: Haha! Sometimes I wish I had magic powers too whenever I'm in a situation that involves getting up from my comfortable position to turn the tv/radio off or something :P Wow, her parents really hate him... But why? Questions need to be answered like now! Aw, poor Axel. I bet Mad's parents primarily despise Axel's parents, but they take out their frustration on their end it's offspring. Not fair, it's reminding me a bit of Romeo and Juliet ;)

**I'd like to see more bad-boyness from Axel. I need to see him do something completely in-called for, something reckless and fun for him to convince me that he's true badass ;)
PhantomOfTheOpera18 chapter 8 . 8/24/2011
I'm a little confused, why did Madison say her name in response to Axel's question,, "Annie, what did she tell you?"

Hmm... Very interesting. Axel is a very vague character and I hope I can figure him out as I read through :)

Axel and Madison haven't actually engaged in a real conversation so I don't even feel like they're friends. Perhaps acquaintances, it must have been awkward seeing him there waiting for her after cheerleading practice and going into his house and meeting his Famdamily :P
PhantomOfTheOpera18 chapter 5 . 8/24/2011
K, now things are getting a little interesting ;)

I like the first meeting with Axel. It's very realistic, a guy sees a girl who looks distressed so he offers to help the pretty girl. I thought it was cute. He didn't say much, but when he does speak I feel a good amount of confidence. Also, his quietness does add to the mystery that is a trait found in a bad-boy :)

However, in the second meeting I found it a bit awkward between him and Madison. He came on a little too strong (even for a guy with confidence). They didn't talk as much or say the right things during the car ride that would let the reader know that they're relating (romantically) in a way (if that makes any sense). Now he seems just a little bit creepy because he's already holding her hand and kissing her in the car. Plus he knows all about her and her family yet she has no clue about him...

I still like the story though! I do sense a dominant, cool & collected, mysterious, and rebellious demeanor from him. I do like that in guys so I'll keep reading and see where this story takes me :)

**Some grammar error (like 2 or 3)

***OH! I noticed that if you re-arrange the letters in Axel you get Alex :P was this on purpose? P Briar, Bier almost sound the same too...sorta not really... Oh you know what I mean :D

Though I do have to say, the second meeting with Axel was kind of awkward. What I mean is
PhantomOfTheOpera18 chapter 3 . 8/24/2011
When does the bad boy come in? :P I'm dying to see him! Lol I've only noticed a few insignificant grammar/spelling errors, NBD. Still well written nonetheless
PhantomOfTheOpera18 chapter 2 . 8/24/2011
Hm, first two chapters I find to be a bit slow. And that's probably because you're still introducing characters, but there isn't much going on at the moment to excite readers. I haven't read anything that made me look forward to something in the future at the moment, but I know that it WILL come so I'll keep reading and reviewing ;)

Other than that it's well written, well structured... it's got a nice flow to it. I enjoy the 'family feud' parts, that's always

relatable :)

I hope 'the good stuff' gets here soon! :)