Reviews for Synonyms to Affliction
The Autumn Queen chapter 6 . 8/1/2012
Heh, I love the title of this. It sounded so adorable and did a good job in setting the tone.

[I'd like to peel the
latex skin off of your
crinkled, creasing, clown-like grin.] - this may be a personal issue, but I don't agree with where you've put your line breaks because it seems to diminish the power of your imagery. Having a line ending in something ordinary like "the" isn't as influential as the last line, which ended with "grin". The ends become rather important (in my view).

I love the imagery you have in here though, particularly the cotton stuffed potato sack, because there's something hard and frank about it, but at the same time something subtle buried underneath.

I also like the tone, because it really speaks out to me as a reader. Well done.
SmashedIce.X chapter 6 . 1/15/2012
I like this actually, scarecrows always used to freak me out when I was younger but this is good!
True Talker chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
This is written quite well however I have conflicting thoughts on it.
SmashedIce.X chapter 4 . 9/21/2011
This was really good, a lot of interesting imagery in here! Great writing as always! :)
SmashedIce.X chapter 3 . 9/8/2011
Wow. This is just so good, I find myself relating to it a bit. Seriously though, it just blows my mind with how great this really is. :)
SmashedIce.X chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
This was great, brilliantly written! :)
Sepulchred chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
This so very good, I don't even know what to say. (holy shit)
Minus Minutes chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Seriously amazing. You got me stunned. Honestly, I love this.
SmashedIce.X chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
This is so good, I can't even explain how much I like it. :)