Reviews for Humanity vs. Humanity
lighthouse chapter 5 . 5/30/2003
oh my God tihs styory is so good. please write more.
DigiBitch chapter 5 . 11/28/2001
Original story! My favorite type of fiction tied with fanfics! I like where you are going with this. Gloria is cool. But, please update! And put this in the original section on MediaMiner!
linky chapter 5 . 7/18/2001
i like the first part it's funny with the guN! and then it's sad u don't know if they will live of die! it's like ahhh what will happern next!
Linky chapter 1 . 7/18/2001
sorry i gotta write u ANOTHER review but i have to add this to my favorite's list
Linky lazy chapter 4 . 7/16/2001
hi! this chapter is soooo cool! it's like pple running for their lives! i know pple find me a little pathetic but i like writing reviesws and if ne one reads this revies like like writing them! plus she deserves a review or two! please write the next chapter. borgs are evel (too evel) their like opsessed. this story is getting a little to my head. well you know they are just chasing 2 pple could that really make a difference? oh well continue u let me thing and this is a good thing... well i gtg once again! bye!
linky too tazy to sighn in chapter 3 . 7/16/2001
i'm sorry for not having the greatest spelling but it's true... i like this chapter! they pole vaolted the fense was awseme that's like somehing form the past puit to thhe future! itt's soo cool! well i'm gonna go read the next chapter...
links chapter 2 . 7/5/2001
i just love ur writing u always manage to do everything different u never copy ideeas! well i hope u write the next chapter bye
Saab Aaubi chapter 2 . 6/26/2001
Hey, that is a good story! I like it a lot. You should continue it! _
Mari chapter 1 . 5/26/2001
I love this story! I'll eagerly be awaiting chapter two.